• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think IOC decision to allow Russia to compete is the beginning of the olympic movement as it currently operates.

have to say media buildup to this Olympics very quiet. There is nowhere same interest these days.
I feel exactly the same way. The media hasn't enough time for cheerful events like the Olympics when most of their time has been taken up covering all the negative events occurring around the world, in a more constant manner than ever before. Perhaps that's it, I may be wrong though.

besides drug scandals, most Olympic sports now have much greater exposure through world champs, grand prixs, and world cups.

In old days, only commonwealth and olympic games for many sports.

I think Olympics on way out; probably a good thing.

besides drug scandals, most Olympic sports now have much greater exposure through world champs, grand prixs, and world cups.

In old days, only commonwealth and olympic games for many sports.

I think Olympics on way out; probably a good thing.
Ah, gotcha! You're right, I much prefer (at least now) to watch the world championships of a sport of my choosing, instead of some biased ass coverage of many sports one is not even interested in. Great point you've brought up thanks.

it is better for world sport; more cities get to host events they are interested in in an affordable way.

having Foxtel, I get to watch championships of most sports.

it is better for world sport; more cities get to host events they are interested in in an affordable way.

having Foxtel, I get to watch championships of most sports.
Ah you've answered my question before me asking it. I was actually wondering how you knew such and such basketball game was being played for example. Unfortunately I don't have Fox. Might have to get whatever people upload on the internet in order to see my favourite sports like weightlifting, gymnastics, amongst few others.

Foxtel usually has major weightlifting comps, although not the last world champs. increasingly you can indeed watch via internet.

I think the women are more of a medal chance, maybe not gold, perhaps a silver or bronze. The U.S are hard to beat.

What's with these athlete kunce demanding luxuries like running water and electricity?