• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trump launches air strikes in Syria in response to chemical attack.

He'd be loving this, the Trumpmeister.

ATM, not knowing the full situation I gotta give "The Donald" the thumbs up. This shit of U.N. and U.S. Troops not being allowed to fire unless they are first fired on themselves is shit. If some innocent Civilians etc are being harmed by some Grub, take the Fuckers out I say.

Fuck you Putin, fuck you Iran and fuck you Assad. Absolute scumbags!

50 Tomahawk missiles on one Airbase. Get that up your Jackson!

Last edited:
On the face of it, this was just a follow up to Obama's warning a few years ago after the first chemical attack. Perhaps it was. I do doubt that we know the full story of what's going on. Both Trump and Pooty are very hard to trust.

Now Pooty is beating his Chest and sending a Rusky Frigate into the Mediterranean Sea lol. Haven't the Yanks got two Battlegroups in there. Brits got Subs and Aircraft in Cyprus. A number of other Nations in the area are backing Trump.

Looks like it is now just a P.R. campaign.

"Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming
The Yanks are coming"

Good stuff Donald. Nothin like bashin a Bully I used to say.

THE diversion of an armada of American warships from port visits in Australia to the waters off North Korea gives US President Donald Trump a “full range of options” against dictator Kim Jong-un’s regime.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...a/news-story/e08682113e57b87ac3110b33225cb31a