• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If Oni went to CAPO you'd probably see CAPO's membership and "legitimacy" rise astronomically. I'm surprised CAPO haven't offered Oni money to come lift with them [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];

I could understand P.A. banning Oni due to their PED laws, but I could hardly see GPC or CAPO doing so. Oni would be the highest profile Powerlifter in Australia would he not, an internet sensation!

@Oni; needs to sign up with Max Markson and he could be the next Corey! Only liftin' shit.. Fuck it, I'll be your agent for a modest percentage..? You think it over tiger.

Whats the go with known PED users training with P.A. lifters. Didn't ASADA introduce anti-association rules as of Jan 1 2015 preventing tested athletes from "associating" with known users?
It's not whether the person has used PEDs, it's whether they've been banned or convicted for PEDs. So if a gym owner or coach is banned for doping, or is convicted in court for PED possession/distribution, then no PA lifter can lift in their gym. For example, a PA lifter is banned for doping and goes to a PTC, she is not supposed to coach another PA lifter, and if she does and it's found out, that lifter may themselves be banned.

Seems like it'd be hard to police, but lots of laws are like that.

ASADA says,

Support personnel and prohibited association
For those athlete support personnel who have been involved in doping activities but are currently outside the jurisdiction of anti-doping authorities, the 2015 amendments add a new anti-doping rule violation entitled Prohibited Association.
This article makes it an anti-doping rule violation for an athlete or other person to associate in a professional or sport-related capacity with athlete support personnel who are currently ineligible, who have been convicted in a criminal, disciplinary, or professional proceeding for conduct that would constitute doping, for the longer of six years from the conviction/decision or the duration of the criminal, disciplinary, or professional sanction imposed; or someone who is serving as a front for such a person.

@Oni; needs to sign up with Max Markson and he could be the next Corey! Only liftin' shit.. Fuck it, I'll be your agent for a modest percentage..? You think it over tiger.

Push off kunce! I was once Oni's Manager. Might consider taking on the role again for an appropriate commission.

Don't listen to these "Johnny come latelys" Poni!

ASADA says,

Support personnel and prohibited association
For those athlete support personnel who have been involved in doping activities but are currently outside the jurisdiction of anti-doping authorities, the 2015 amendments add a new anti-doping rule violation entitled Prohibited Association.
This article makes it an anti-doping rule violation for an athlete or other person to associate in a professional or sport-related capacity with athlete support personnel who are currently ineligible, who have been convicted in a criminal, disciplinary, or professional proceeding for conduct that would constitute doping, for the longer of six years from the conviction/decision or the duration of the criminal, disciplinary, or professional sanction imposed; or someone who is serving as a front for such a person.

Smacks of anti-association laws.

Push off kunce! I was once Oni's Manager. Might consider taking on the role again for an appropriate commission.

Don't listen to these "Johnny come latelys" Poni!

It's on big boy!

tumblr_ml9lzay3T51snckw0o1_500.gif

Looks like Oni is ducking the question.
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; do you know why Oni was banned from CAPO?

I hope GPC ban you. you have a big mouth and are full of shit, verbally and bodily.

I mean only a dickhead would say lifters were taking this and that on day, especially when GPC has a policy and image to uphold.

you're the policy guy chris, I hope you don't choose to be a silent member. Need more entertainment!

I could forsee GPC's image improving significantly with a little prodding.

there is no way in hell young Padawan could be admitted as a member of PA in the foreseeable future!

you are a drug addict and full of bullshit, as I have proved in past.

550kg is a good estimate for you in PA. no wraps, no drugs, no mono.

from memory those totals he achieved were assisted by an abundant dosage of "chicken wings" unless of course there is another Oni who looks like him on the other forums and gives full accounts of all substances enjoyed.

Without juic I think Oni could achieve 600 PA raw within another 3-5 years' of good training. He seems to understand the instincts of training.

plus he'd look more jacked without a puffy face. And yellow eyeballs are for people who eat frozen berries anyway.

from memory those totals he achieved were assisted by an abundant dosage of "chicken wings" unless of course there is another Oni who looks like him on the other forums and gives full accounts of all substances enjoyed.

Without juic I think Oni could achieve 600 PA raw within another 3-5 years' of good training. He seems to understand the instincts of training.

yes, I agree with that. I have always said he has talent.

sorry, I have things to do outside AusBB, like cook tomatoes from my garden for my pasta sauce.

Verbal abuse at CAPO comp; i am not 100% with details.