• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Incorrect.

I own PTC Brisbane, and I have a number of PA lifters training out of my gym.

PTC is a powerlifting gym, not a GPC gym, it's open to any lifter that wants to become the best they can, using the best equipment available.

I stand corrected then, I was under the impression that all of the PTC gyms were affiliated with GPC/CAPO.

PTC gyms are powerlifting gyms.

We have lifters from all Feds, we are very different to PA and their affiliated clubs.

We don't discriminate.

Whats the go with known PED users training with P.A. lifters. Didn't ASADA introduce anti-association rules as of Jan 1 2015 preventing tested athletes from "associating" with known users?

No one can predict what someone will lift in any fed, as each has very different rules. Not just testing, but weigh ins as well.

Well that was kind of my point - 2 hour weigh in, walked out squats without wraps (if raw), strict form required on bench, and standard bar for deadlift would also make PA/IPF comps 'harder' IMO.

I believe that Crossfit isn't currently part of a WADA/ASADA program, but I could be wrong.

I believe the anti association stuff only pertains to coaches who've been done or from having anything to do with a non PA fed for a comp etc.

Well no because he squatted in wraps lol
Not sure what that has to do with drugs

750 total would still place you in the 82.5 class

Would @0ni ; be able to join P.A. even if he was natty. Wouldn't training at Fuzzy's gym exclude him from competing in a tested Fed due to ASADA's anti association rules, due to Fuzzy being a bit of a Steroid guru (on another forum)?

Would @0ni ; be able to join P.A. even if he was natty. Wouldn't training at Fuzzy's gym exclude him from competing in a tested Fed due to ASADA's anti association rules, due to Fuzzy being a bit of a Steroid guru (on another forum)?

I have no idea tbh. He'd have to ask someone at whichever is the Adelaide affiliate

I reckon Oni would total about 500-550kg in PA if he went clean for the next 12 months.

Lol I did 190-105-240 at 68kg (535) before I went anywhere near gear.
I'm not going to lose 100kg off my total lmao

You're fucking deluded

you are a drug addict and full of bullshit, as I have proved in past.

550kg is a good estimate for you in PA. no wraps, no drugs, no mono.

I hope GPC ban you. you have a big mouth and are full of shit, verbally and bodily.

I mean only a dickhead would say lifters were taking this and that on day, especially when GPC has a policy and image to uphold.

I could understand P.A. banning Oni due to their PED laws, but I could hardly see GPC or CAPO doing so. Oni would be the highest profile Powerlifter in Australia would he not, an internet sensation!