• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

I need to have a special card to get them, I cant remember what they are called but its NCCS? guessing its a diabetic Australia card.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

He's obviously not planning on going pro anytime soon.

Hes just saying that its dangerous, which is true if the proper precautions are not followed. Im happy to put on some fat during my insulin cycle to save me from dying. Doesnt matter if its a bit more sugar than I need its worth it. Plus just get on some clen and t3 to help keep the fat at bay, I do 2 HIIT sessions of cardio even in the offseason anyway, so couple that with some help and it will definitely make a difference.

If you want to stay lean whilst on Slin then HGH is your best option. You can easily go pro when stacking HGH/Slin/AAS, that's the stack of champions right there.

Keep some sugars in your gym bag and let someone in the gym ie training partner know what you're doing and risks are minimal.. Baby steps to see how you react, don't go slamming 30iu first up.

So much scaremongering.

I heard of some pro's doing 15iu x 6 ed, these are Olympia Pro's, they do 15iu with each meal. This gives me something to look forward too:cool:

It's not scaremongering you idiots
It has nothing to do with ODing on it.

Go ahead and use slin. Take before and after pictures and show us all the brutal results
Bodybuilders do not use slin to "grow" like people think. They use it because using high amounts of GH pushes blood sugar right up and they need the slin to stop them from being a diabetic.

Without GH in high amounts insulin will only result in a shitty physique. It's not the brutal anabolic that people think it is, ffs.
Pipe down skinny. If used correctly with moderate hgh and aas will add quality mass with minimal fat gain.

Whatever it takes @juicejunky lol

There's nothing wrong with cruising on 8g Test pw, then blasting with 15g Test pw for 9 months, followed by 1 week off, then repeat.

So I do have a legitimate question about slin and bcaa's, creatine, glutamine, dextrose and protein. Can i take them all together after my shot? Or do i need to split them up?

Fucken oath, whatever you take in, the slin will shuttle in too.

It's not scaremongering you idiots
It has nothing to do with ODing on it.

Go ahead and use slin. Take before and after pictures and show us all the brutal results
Bodybuilders do not use slin to "grow" like people think. They use it because using high amounts of GH pushes blood sugar right up and they need the slin to stop them from being a diabetic.

Without GH in high amounts insulin will only result in a shitty physique. It's not the brutal anabolic that people think it is, ffs.

I do have to agree that using high amounts of HGH will cause them to become diabetic and slin is needed. But from what I know, you have to use real high doses of hgh for long periods of time to become like this.

Slin still has its uses though, if not using HGH on slin then you definitely want to have a clean diet and preferably be on a fairly high dose of gear. Actually get the gear down pat first, once your satisfied with that then throw in the slin. For me personally I have chosen the Gear plus HGH route and when I need slin i'll use it, but for the time being I havn't reached that stage.

Does Test E take 4 weeks to kick in for strength? I have been on 2ml/week for 2 weeks while getting other components ready and now bumped up to 4ml this week with the 3ml deca, I feel surprisingly strong since yesterday. Is it in my head? or is there actually some legitimate increase?

i concur. slin on its own = fat, especially if you get the hypo paranoia and consume to many carbs

I consumed too many carbs I think, and it shows literally straight away.

Bodybuilders say 10g/ui? Great way to get fat.

That's a maximum sugar dose. I heard of some pro's going as low as 4g sugar per iu, now really this is what you need to do in order to remain lean on slin, but for novices its definitely not recommended.

Think about getting fat = increased BP, increased cholesterol, increased sweating and body odur, nothing good comes from getting fat.

10iu just safe to start out with to avoid natural selection of the less intelligent meat head.

For a first timer i'd even do 5iu to access tolerance, and gradually build up to a desired level.

You believe that 10iu after the first week building up to it for tolerance is not safe for a beginner?

First day i'd try 3iu, then the same the next day, then on day 3 go 4iu, then 4iu again on day 4, then on day 5 go 5iu and 5iu on day 6 too. Just really slowly build it up. If 6iu ed ends up giving you the results you want then stick with 6iu. You don't have to run 10iu ed just cause some net forums tell you too. Remember the net is full of so much bullshit its not funny, always take what you read with a grain of salt.

First day i'd try 3iu, then the same the next day, then on day 3 go 4iu, then 4iu again on day 4, then on day 5 go 5iu and 5iu on day 6 too. Just really slowly build it up. If 6iu ed ends up giving you the results you want then stick with 6iu. You don't have to run 10iu ed just cause some net forums tell you too. Remember the net is full of so much bullshit its not funny, always take what you read with a grain of salt.

Fair enough, I just want the results, I don't mind about the dosage if I'm getting good results off 5iu then I'm cheering.

How long into cycle can I start lowering the 10g/iu down to say 8g and then even further down if able.

So I am noticing that I'm sweating lots at night in bed, is this normal? I have never taken Deca wondering if its the Deca causing this?