• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
How much do you Consume per day?

me i am a big milk drinker , i love the stuff

#shitload

I would drink an easy 1L a day, from coffee to midday glasses.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I for the life of me am trying to buy raw milk anyone know where to buy in the southern melbourne area, like mornington peninsula?

probably more than I should, have loved Milk ever since I was a young fella, easy 2-3L a day

I'd drink a litre easily if I wasn't lactose intolerant and paying $2 a litre for it. Never drank it as a kid, always hated it, now I love the stuff

Sent from my iPhone

It makes me fart which is reason alone to drink it. About half a litre per day when in Oz, at least a litre per day when in rice and offal land.

Yes I drink about 500mL to 1L a day as well, which is about the limit before I start farting and shitting all over the place

switching to almond milk was the best thing ever! non sweetened.

This stuff is good - hardly any calories/carbs - nothing!

As for "normal" milk - non really - If I let myself though I could easy drink 1L or 2 a day - 1L of milk used to be my pre-bed snack when I was bulking.

I for the life of me am trying to buy raw milk anyone know where to buy in the southern melbourne area, like mornington peninsula?

I know someone who buys raw milk from a farm, but I think it around Mt Dandenong, maybe back of Belgrave, Monbulk somewhere like that, if you want I will try get the details.

Only milk I have is in my coffee, so maybe 200ml.

D.O.C @ main street Mornington, in the Deli section.

Oh bullshit?? Thats wicked, i wonder who supplies them, the mark up would be something chronic!!

Thanks neddy!! I was just working out that way the other day in sevhell (seville) but i wont be back for a while, i got allll the free range eggs i can need now its just milk! Chasing up some colostrum too strait from the big mumma