• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

targeting biceps

bert.

are there any compound movements aside from chin ups that give the biceps a good workout? I really couldn't be stuffed with curls and would rather kill 2 birds with one stone.

those who say arms get enough indeiret work from chest and back training,this is like saying walking all day is enough for leg training

are there any compound movements aside from chin ups that give the biceps a good workout? I really couldn't be stuffed with curls and would rather kill 2 birds with one stone.

Dont be lazy mate - it doesnt take long to do acouple sets of curls once or twice a week. If you cant be stuffed doing bicep curls then how can you be stuffed doing compound movements? :confused:

Got to agree, spend like 10 minutes on them twice a week and they'll grow.
But I hate when the time comes to train them and every bro in the gym is doing nothing but curls

Compound exercises for curls. BB curls in the squat rack three times a week...sound like what your looking for?

ok so it seems i'll have to curl, so the next question is of the 50+ variations of curls whitch one to do and why?