• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids and strength gain

Anyone else find it pretty hilarious how people are talking about what I explicitly said I didn't deny?

Genics, any chance you can actually tell us how much strength you gain from gear. Levels of strength without and without, and dose, rather than how much lift improved.

Don't worry if you are not as strong as Oni; he beats me in deadlift and squat also.

Last edited:
Was 170 before first halo run, 200 end of week 4. Dropped back to 180 or so after if i remember correctly. A truely incredible drug

Last edited:
You are an idiot. Do you even have any friends? I wouldnt be surprised if you have been knocked out a few times in your life for being a twat. I wouldn mind giving you a slap some time.

And fyi im not on any gear right now and the cycle im going to start isnt a gram. So as ussual you are wrong. Also you have 0 clue about the cricumstances of my gear use or why i run the cycles i do.

Christ your dumb, do you have learning issues?

You recomended an 8 month cycle to a beginner, I openly said in that thread I had done lon cycles. Hence i was able to recomend he not do them due to my personal use. Something you cant't do, you recomend an 8 month cycle despite having never done one.

I have not been on gear for 10 years you dildo, i have used steroids on and off for 10 years with several year + breaks in that peroid.

So now you have seen ny MT profile you will freely admit i have infinitly more experience than you, yes?

Dropping the dose back from that posted cycle to about 900mg a week, which is not a gram. I know how you love symantics.

Also what is there to laugh at about any of those threads exactly?

I like how you dodged the no friends question btw

Whatever it takes to justify that hilarious amount of gear use and tragic stats
At least the forum now knows you're a shill

Lol. You still know nothing about my life/training/gear use/stats

I dont know what a shill is but i would rather be that than an armchair expert who has no experience of anything.

Last edited:
But even then, I am unconvinced that an enhanced person can get to levels of strength unachievable naturally.

I'm sure all those athletes risk being banned and possibly arrested because they're simply lazy Alex.

Yep, one post about wanting to start taking steroids for a meet in February and suddenly I've been taking them since whenever

Best drugs for stregth are halo/oxy/tren/test/dbolAll the really toxic shit lol. Any of these will give pretty serious strength gains. Doubt you will find halo in aus unless you pay a fortune, but nothing compares imo.

Running oxy and tren together is pretty mental stregth wise.

Best drugs for stregth are halo/oxy/tren/test/dbolAll the really toxic shit lol. Any of these will give pretty serious strength gains. Doubt you will find halo in aus unless you pay a fortune, but nothing compares imo.

Running oxy and tren together is pretty mental stregth wise.

Halo is around & pretty cheap...
What dose did you run it at & for how long?