• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

good LSD is so amazingly mind blowing it really is something everyone should experience at least once. ive had average LSD which is fun but this one time at band camp i got some really really good stuff and after the first trip started to really build a few hours later i knew i had something special, luckily i'd bought a few and i dropped another 1 1/2 on top of it. words cannot describe that night, i'll never forget it.

good LSD is so amazingly mind blowing it really is something everyone should experience at least once. ive had average LSD which is fun but this one time at band camp i got some really really good stuff and after the first trip started to really build a few hours later i knew i had something special, luckily i'd bought a few and i dropped another 1 1/2 on top of it. words cannot describe that night, i'll never forget it.

Haha... Yeah ; and I bet the difference between what was actually happening and what you thought was happening would've been at odds with one another :D ... Half the fun though isn't it :eek:

Am I the only Kunce who has never taken drugs?

Never even smoke a joint or pulled a bong.

:)

Haha... Yeah ; and I bet the difference between what was actually happening and what you thought was happening would've been at odds with one another :D ... Half the fun though isn't it :eek:

yep especially when the ground turned to snakes, my missus was on the same level as me and we had to keep re-assuring each other the snakes werent there. all night everything i saw she could see as well right down to the same spinning disk like fractals coming at us, she'd point one out flying at us and i could see the same one. then there was the tent we were in that turned into a vast ancient egyptian landscape

Am I the only Kunce who has never taken drugs?

Never even smoke a joint or pulled a bong.

:)

Have you drank alcohol? Then you've taken psychoactive drugs.
Drinking alcohol while dismissing safer and less inebriating drugs is illogical

Have you drank alcohol? Then you've taken psychoactive drugs.
Drinking alcohol while dismissing safer and less inebriating drugs is illogical
I don't drink alcohol any more, but yes I did when I was younger but not much. Fuck all really.

It is pretty amusing how people will happily drink alcohol and yet dismiss safer drugs due to social constructs

How about the good 'ol decathalon? 10 different psychoactives/disassociatives taken simultaneously (within 5 minutes of course, theres only so much you can inhale/parachute/insufflate at one time).
I used to like that a LOT. Until I came to one time and caught myself writhing like a snake and trying to fit one fist in my mouth and the other up you know what..
Never attempted it since.

I haven't had a drink in years too.

Yeah but Oni, most of us haven't got a Meth Lab in our bath tubs or a cannabis crop out back like you dude, you are fortunate :D

It is pretty amusing how people will happily drink alcohol and yet dismiss safer drugs due to social constructs
True, but I dismissed alcohol just as I dismissed other mind altering drugs. :)

I guess the point being for most is the easy availability of alcohol.

How about the good 'ol decathalon? 10 different psychoactives/disassociatives taken simultaneously (within 5 minutes of course, theres only so much you can inhale/parachute/insufflate at one time).
I used to like that a LOT. Until I came to one time and caught myself writhing like a snake and trying to fit one fist in my mouth and the other up you know what..
did it fit ....... juz curious?:cool:

That seems like a terrible idea

I haven't had a drink in years too.

Yeah but Oni, most of us haven't got a Meth Lab in our bath tubs or a cannabis crop out back like you dude, you are fortunate :D

Luckily we live in a country with over 100 common psychoactive plants!

True, but I dismissed alcohol just as I dismissed other mind altering drugs. :)

I guess the point being for most is the easy availability of alcohol.

You're not being illogical so I have no real issue with your choices

I dont drink and dont take illicit drugs.

Though I have had legit prescriptions for

xanax- fucking terrible, quick onset and half life gives you a roller coaster. Terrible drug with high abuse potential.

diazapam- the half life is frustrating, though probably the best at anxiety relief and less roller coaster effect

seroquel- when initially taken is the strangest feeling cant even describe it zonked. terrible drug to take though in terms of sides like any other anti phsycotic.

pregabalin- euphoria at first but short lived after accustomed strange side effects too, twitches ect.

I only take pregabalin currently and diazapam under the most extreme circumstances. Probably 10mg in 6 months if that?

Having done alot of research into psychiatry, and the realization that we know hardly anything in regards the mind/brain, brain/mind. I have never tried or ventured into illicit drugs.

Everyone I know who has experimented from my teenage years went from pot - codeine opiates ect ended up on heroin. or pot - speed - coke yadda yadda ended up on ice.

Or people have just ended up as drop kicks taking lsd and having no ideas of reality because they are so 'enlightened' and some how sitting around in a room fucking your mind with drugs is so much more meaningful then building relationships/travelling having a family ect.

I dont drink and dont take illicit drugs.

Though I have had legit prescriptions for

xanax- fucking terrible, quick onset and half life gives you a roller coaster. Terrible drug with high abuse potential.

diazapam- the half life is frustrating, though probably the best at anxiety relief and less roller coaster effect

seroquel- when initially taken is the strangest feeling cant even describe it zonked. terrible drug to take though in terms of sides like any other anti phsycotic.

pregabalin- euphoria at first but short lived after accustomed strange side effects too, twitches ect.

I only take pregabalin currently and diazapam under the most extreme circumstances. Probably 10mg in 6 months if that?

Having done alot of research into psychiatry, and the realization that we know hardly anything in regards the mind/brain, brain/mind. I have never tried or ventured into illicit drugs.

Everyone I know who has experimented from my teenage years went from pot - codeine opiates ect ended up on heroin. or pot - speed - coke yadda yadda ended up on ice.

Or people have just ended up as drop kicks taking lsd and having no ideas of reality because they are so 'enlightened' and some how sitting around in a room fucking your mind with drugs is so much more meaningful then building relationships/travelling having a family ect.

The horror stories you're referring to are pretty extreme examples. The anti psychotics you're taking are much worse. Meta studies in the USA have shown that you're significantly more likely to die sooner from benzo use and even people that took one benzo in their life were more likely to die earlier. This is from any cause.

Just curious, what issues do you have that mean you are prescribed these drugs? I work in medicine and think that they are vastly over prescribed and you're probably better off finding a good psychotherapist

Also if everyone you know that smoked pot in their life ended up on methamphetamines you probably live in a prison and/or Alice Springs considering more than 10% of Australians have smoked it, and that statistic includes young people so it will most likely be significantly more in the adult population.

Last edited:
The horror stories you're referring to are pretty extreme examples. The anti psychotics you're taking are much worse. Meta studies in the USA have shown that you're significantly more likely to die sooner from benzo use and even people that took one benzo in their life were more likely to die earlier. This is from any cause.

Just curious, what issues do you have that mean you are prescribed these drugs? I work in medicine and think that they are vastly over prescribed and you're probably better off finding a good psychotherapist

Also if everyone you know that smoked pot in their life ended up on methamphetamines you probably live in a prison and/or Alice Springs considering more than 10% of Australians have smoked it, and that statistic includes young people so it will most likely be significantly more in the adult population.
Oni, while I agree that certain prescription drugs have the potential to be worse than recreational drugs however, make no mistake that recreational drugs, coke, speed, dope, opiates etc. WILL eventually fuck you up in one way or another, some people will be worse than others.
No matter what you take, there is no free ride.

Last edited:

Im originally from the country.

I stated that the people that i know that went down those paths.

I cant think of 1, that has done something constructive or positive with their lives and yes the ones who continues down the path to harder drugs luckily have ended up in rehab and a few have died.

Panic Disorder, psycotherapy is probably the biggest load of shit in 'medicine'.

Oni, while I agree that certain prescription drugs have the potential to be worse than recreational drugs however, make no mistake that recreational drugs, coke, speed, dope, opiates etc. WILL eventually fuck you up in one way or another, some people will be worse than others.
No matter what you take, there is no free ride.

Well cocaine, amphetamines, opiates and alcohol are pretty much the worst drugs. I group them all together and don't do any of these drugs any more, with the exception of alcohol because I like to drink wine as it tastes nice.

I've known of a few people that have taken plants and died because they didn't know what they were doing. There are many, many drugs that can be done "occasionally" just fine though and I would include the hard drugs above in this as well. Can you have a cup of poppy tea on Christmas? Sure why not. Can you go to a rave and do coke twice a year? Sure why not. Can you go out drinking at the weekend? Sure why not.

Im originally from the country.

I stated that the people that i know that went down those paths.

I cant think of 1, that has done something constructive or positive with their lives and yes the ones who continues down the path to harder drugs luckily have ended up in rehab and a few have died.

Panic Disorder, psycotherapy is probably the biggest load of shit in 'medicine'.

I suspect this is due to the area you grew up in. My best mate is a chartered accountant. The guy I get my DMT from is a programmer. I am a UNIX admin. My sister is a teacher. I know fucking loads of councillors, therapists, psychologists that take drugs- they fucking love it. I'm sure you know plenty of people that take anabolics that live ordinary lives. You take drugs which DO get you high and work in the exact same way to the drugs you shun and I'm sure you life is great