• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To much zero coke???

This^^^
Even the sugar free/low sugar soft drinks are bad for you.
I only ever see fat people drinking Diet Coke/Coke zero...

What most people don't realise is that most sugar-free products still contain carbohydrates and will make your blood sugar levels go up.
Anything that has starch or sugar, whether naturally occurring or added to it, contains carbohydrates. All carbs are broken down and turned into sugar in our bodies.
Being married to a type1 diabetic, i've learnt all this shit! lol

They don't. A Pepsi max has like 2 calories or something like that.

Mate Zero Coke and most diet drinks DO NOT contain any carbohydrates or starch or sugar and definitely do not get broken down into sugar. They contain artificial sweeteners that have zero nutritional value, hence the name Coke Zero.....check the label.

This!!!!!

The ONLY diet drink ive found has any cals is Sprite Zero.

with 6kj per serving- what that. About 2cals.

The rest are 0

Mate Zero Coke and most diet drinks DO NOT contain any carbohydrates or starch or sugar and definitely do not get broken down into sugar. They contain artificial sweeteners that have zero nutritional value, hence the name Coke Zero.....check the label.

i said most sugar free products, didnt say it was coke zero or diet coke...

Pretty sure this stuff is sent from heaven.
u7aheju2.jpg

And taste like crap.

It nearly makes me vomit just taking a sip of that stuff, could never drink it.

My kids at banned from them, they have an immediate change in behavior as soon as they have them.

My three year old is yet to have any fizzzy drink; hope she stays away from coke for a few more years.

Last edited:
preworkout + some bcaa's if you need a sugar free caffeine hit

Spot on Dicko. Google any food/drink and some unknown person from the university of michigan has something bad to say about it.

I think I should be more worried about the potent BO coming from my co-worker if anything.

What worked in the previous office was spray their chair with deodorant once or twice a week until they get the hint.

When tutoring or lecturing it gets mentioned in the first lecture