• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good stuff [MENTION=10382]Sam[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION];!

Recent PB for me. sumo deadlift 220x1 @8.5RPE. (on stiff bar, beltless with no chalk) Back and shoulder held up well. The actual lift was easy haha but the PB is not being hurt afterwards!

100pp/pj/Sj - YouTube
100kg push press, 10kg PB :)

That's awesome!

Nice squats [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];

My ridiculous PB's lately
Bulgarian Split squat +40kg x20 per leg (deep deep burn haha)
assisted one arm chinup 57kg x 9 (on machine)
assisted one arm chinup (with lower hand on bar a little lower) using just my index finger on left hand to help. CLOSE!

Same culprits here doing the rounds!! Good work.
I myself had a pretty comfortable 190x3 raw squat PB. This was after 2 work sets prior and I shitty prep involving two 17hr shifts at work. So stoked with that!! :)

Same culprits here doing the rounds!! Good work.
I myself had a pretty comfortable 190x3 raw squat PB. This was after 2 work sets prior and I shitty prep involving two 17hr shifts at work. So stoked with that!! :)

Nice mate. I dream of 190 raw. :|

Nice mate. I dream of 190 raw. :|

You ain't far off El Timboh

Top work [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION]; ..... Aren't you supposed to go backwards after a big holiday? Lol
[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; beast mode
[MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; awesome PP. What strict mil press are you looking at atm?

You ain't far off El Timboh

Top work [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION]; ..... Aren't you supposed to go backwards after a big holiday? Lol
[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; beast mode
[MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; awesome PP. What strict mil press are you looking at atm?

Last I did them was 72.5, should have a bit more now, hopefully body weight soon

172.5 paused squat. Kind of accidental because I was just doing a normal set and hit the safety bars on the rack.. So I paused at the bottom, recomposed myself and stood up.

172.5 paused squat. Kind of accidental because I was just doing a normal set and hit the safety bars on the rack.. So I paused at the bottom, recomposed myself and stood up.

LOL at accidental PB :p

high bar beltless squat 170kgx1

Nearly caught @oni; 20kg BB curl x95. (been going up 5 per session)

We had an informal PL comp. at the gym last thursday, squatted PB 130kg, bench pressed PB 90kg, deadlift 160kg for 380kg total. Not the 400 I was after but all good (was fatigued before we started, work is a tough at the moment)