• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fml mums kicking me out of home

Lol did she mean the lollypop ppl at the schools helping ppl cross the street or those at construction sites/roadworks? I dont know anything about the latter, however i know someone who is the former :she'd be lucky to get 400/week.

l did mean the construction people.... He called them lollypop people and it just stuck l guess.... meant those guys with a slow/stop sign.

Have you thought about stripping mocha? Good money hours to suit your uni, doesn't have the same stigma attached to it as prostitution, gotta be easier than standing in the sun with a stop n go sign.
If shes a pathalogical liar or a good actress then yeah id suggest stripping. "oh baby id love to talk to you more but there are so many people out here, l wish we could go somewhere more private ;) "
Then the moron will think "omg, she thinks im special, ill buy time with her in the vip section"
Stripper then thinks "stupid mother fucker, hope l can squeeze enough out of these losers to buy an 8 ball this weekend"
Stripper then proceeds to dirty dance on his dick for 3 songs or however long the designated period is.

l did mean the construction people.... He called them lollypop people and it just stuck l guess.... meant those guys with a slow/stop sign.

If shes a pathalogical liar or a good actress then yeah id suggest stripping. "oh baby id love to talk to you more but there are so many people out here, l wish we could go somewhere more private ;) "
Then the moron will think "omg, she thinks im special, ill buy time with her in the vip section"
Stripper then thinks "stupid mother fucker, hope l can squeeze enough out of these losers to buy an 8 ball this weekend"
Stripper then proceeds to dirty dance on his dick for 3 songs or however long the designated period is.

I beg to differ, I've had a couple strippers give me their phone numbers and meet me later with no money changing hands :) that was in the US though where anyone with an accent is a god :)

I beg to differ, I've had a couple strippers give me their phone numbers and meet me later with no money changing hands :) that was in the US though where anyone with an accent is a god :)

Yeah I've swapped drugs for sex before to bro. Doesn't make us special.

Rapey is going to america/canada next year.... Rapey will be a god?

Yeah I've swapped drugs for sex before to bro. Doesn't make us special.

I would that would be a semi regular thing for the said 'dancers'

lol You don't need a man to look after you! You're a clever, intelligent, funny girl with a bright & beautiful future all on your own. You can't expect anyone else to look after you in life, thats why you should & must be able to do it on your own.

Whether you're staying with your Mum or not.

I started babysitting when I was 12, I also paid rent from the age of 12, right through to when my mother kicked me out of home at 17. I thought she was incredibly cruel at the time & I will never do that to my own daughter, because its an incredibly stressful situation to place a young person in. But it seriously taught me so much.

1. Nothing in life was handed to me.
2. You have to work incredibly hard for everything you've got.
3. You can't expect anyone else to look after your intetests if you're not invested in yourself too.

I still think you should have a mature adult discussion with Mum & stay for as long as you can, but help her financially & otherwise in the interim.

But yes little chiquita, you are welcome here any time & I love you too ;)

woah.. from 12???
how much a week?

woah.. from 12???
how much a week?

Well whatever money I made babysitting, I had to give her half.
When I was 16 I was working full time after graduating high school and if I recall correctly, I was earning about $319 a week back then? I had to pay $150 in rent, plus bills. lol

My mother was harsh man. Thus the reason living out of home wasn't so tough, I'd already been doing it AT home! mwahahaha She remarried and wanted to start a new life, I was 17, we had an epic argument, I mean a full HO SHOW DOWN lolol And she told me to get out. I packed my shit and was gone the next morning. I think that came as a bit of a shock. I'm sure you know, girls fight with their Mum's and Mum's scream at you to get out quite frequently? lol My mother was shocked when I left.

Won an internship at a blue chip organisation, rented my own two bedder in the inner city. I was earning good money, had a great social life and could pay my own way. At 19 I had a one way ticket to Europe, with 22 stops along the way, that would take me 3 months in my back pocket and I said aurevoi.

Thankfully, I can say, that our relationships with our mothers improve, once we're a bit more independant and grown up. Mum and I used to laugh at our epic battles once I was older and far enough away from them to have a chuckle.

You'll be right mocha girl. Life has a funny way of sorting things out for us :)

thats so cray!
but yeah i suppose it really did do you some favours!
my mum always says to me.. I hope you get a daughter who is as bad as you so you know what it feels like..
Im like :|

thats so cray!
but yeah i suppose it really did do you some favours!
my mum always says to me.. I hope you get a daughter who is as bad as you so you know what it feels like..
Im like :|

mwahahaha oh yes, my Mum used to say that too.

Mocha??

She was right, I did! :eek:

:D

Karma is a beautiful thing for mothers.......a bit of a concern for us though lol

If it comes down to it and you need to tide yourself over, a car + gym membership will see you through for a while.

Shower etc at the gym, sleep in the car.

I packed my entire life into my car today in 30min :D

If it comes down to it and you need to tide yourself over, a car + gym membership will see you through for a while.

Shower etc at the gym, sleep in the car.

I packed my entire life into my car today in 30min :D

Yikes....

Hope everything is alright mate...

I'm fine, just moving back home and don't have much stuff. Clothes, protein powder and some uni stuff.

found a place? hope all is well.

if i had more funds id move out, me and the missus live at my perants, Place is bigg though so we have our own room, bathrrom and living space.

Just cant stand my siblings at times,

if my perants asked me to pay rent id laugh in there face

if i had more funds id move out, me and the missus live at my perants, Place is bigg though so we have our own room, bathrrom and living space.

(re read bolded parts)

.....................................................Yes, how dare they ask for money when two of your are living there.

How old are you kind sir?

You're a disgrace.
1) learn how to spell
2) your mrs deserves her own roof and you're obliged to provide for her
3) if your parents are nice enough to let you stay there, the absolute LEAST you could do, is contribute to the bills and pay your own way instead of being a welfare case.

You're a disgrace.
1) learn how to spell
2) your mrs deserves her own roof and you're obliged to provide for her
3) if your parents are nice enough to let you stay there, the absolute LEAST you could do, is contribute to the bills and pay your own way instead of being a welfare case.

Waits for someone to accuse wingman of being 'cruel/ a dickhead'

Wingman...

You are cruel and a ####head...:D

Thankyou kindly.

Still waiting on skydivings answer as to why he thinks his parents owe it to him and his girlfriend to shelter / feed them for free.

The world doesn't owe you shit. (will try and find that pic thing)

4821d1344340303-inspiration-happiness-thread-judge.jpg

Last edited: