• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am lifting more than two weeks ago and in that time I ate chocolate most nights. Therefore chocolate increased my testosterone.

I am lifting more than two weeks ago and in that time I ate chocolate most nights. Therefore chocolate increased my testosterone.

well bazza if you were on steroids and you stopped taking steroids you would expect some degree of strength loss and progress to have slowed, especially if you had several cycles already under your belt.

We have had several blood tests above 300% increase and we have had several people use our ultimate stack and show blood levels above the normal lab range see here: Res100 Ultimate Stack Blood Test Results

We have also had someone use Res100 on cycle and show that it kept natural production going whilst taking steroids see here: Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

Although as said before this is not the product intended purpose and 1 blood test + some scientific data on pubmed doesn't make this gospel yet...

I have not stated that it does not work for people who have taken steroids or have low testosterone this is exactly what the product was designed for, we have even had people under my help come off HRT with a pre HRT test level of only 6nmol/L to return a level of 26nmol/L see here: From HRT to natural testosterone with Res100

We have also had many people with low testosterone able to get their levels well back into range who have provided bloods.

What i have said is it needs something to work with, eg your leydig cells need to be responsive and you need to have a decent balanced healthy diet with plenty of good fats since cholesterol is the food source for testosterone production and that when you do tick the correct boxes of your lifestyle it is possible to see some very good results.

And it is quite often the more that is wrong with you eg low testosterone the more you will feel the benefits from it.

for instance if you have say a level of 24nmol/L and res100 takes you up to 30nmol/L your not going to be over the moon about it you may not even feel any different.

But when you have a level of 9nmol/L and that level is depressing your life, you feel like shit, you find it hard to sleep...(all the signs of low testosterone) once that level increases to something decent you feel ALIVE and great once again and in your prime your level may not be 30nmol/L but you feel great and most of your issues and problems have been resolved. This is why there is many reviews people get massive turn arounds in the lives and training they have something to share with people they are happy to say it worked for me.

Those results are not "supraphysiological" lol. They are just at the top of normal levels. There is also no before blood test?

The ranges are 174-729 pmol/L for free testosterone (212 in the test... wow lol) and 9-38 nmol/L for total testosterone (46 in the test). As it is free testosterone and not total testosterone that you should care about, these results are hilariously average- and zero fucks given

well bazza if you were on steroids and you stopped taking steroids you would expect some degree of strength loss and progress to have slowed, especially if you had several cycles already under your belt.

People posting reviews that strength increased while on res100000 is no surprise because if they are training properly over time they should be getting strength increases anyway. Making these testimonials totally useless.

Those results are not "supraphysiological" lol. They are just at the top of normal levels. There is also no before blood test?

The ranges are 174-729 pmol/L for free testosterone (212 in the test... wow lol) and 9-38 nmol/L for total testosterone (46 in the test). As it is free testosterone and not total testosterone that you should care about, these results are hilariously average- and zero fucks given

You must be looking at something else or cannot see.

The lab ranges and results are:

Testosterone total: 46nmol/L Lab range (8.3-29)
Testosterone Free: 212.6pmol/L Lab range (25.0-120.0)

So the results are quite a way above the normal highest lab reference range
see here: http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/

Also note that LH/FSH was tested which proves these levels have been created naturally.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether this product is works or not, these single person trials or reviews are as useless as tits on a bull.

Need a fair sample size, same workout programs, diets etc. and a control group who think they're taking the shit but aren't. Without a scientific method there is no scientific proof

If Bazza or Oni have a trial an see a positive result I will be buying some

So if there is 1 more review from this forum it will get you over the line hey?
sounds kinda stupid since there is 82 reviews from other forums right here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

Do these reviews and blood tests not count since they are not members of this forum?

Hell they are not even american hyped up reviews they are from other aussie forums and you have the additional bonus of actual independent blood work, something you would be extremely hard pressed to find on any other testosterone boosting product.

Last edited:
So if there is 1 more review from this forum it will get you over the line hey?
sounds kinda stupid since there is 82 reviews from other forums right here: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

Do these reviews and blood tests not count since they are not members of this forum?

Hell they are not even american hyped up reviews they are from other aussie forums and you have the additional bonus of actual independent blood work, something you would be extremely hard pressed to find on any other testosterone boosting product.

Not just one more review mate. Those two are the biggest skeptics ive ever seen. and i have read the reviews on your site, they didnt really convince me. As I said supplement companies are trying to sell their products so having positive reviews on a company run site doesnt really fill me with confidence

Regardless of whether this product is works or not, these single person trials or reviews are as useless as tits on a bull.

Need a fair sample size, same workout programs, diets etc. and a control group who think they're taking the shit but aren't. Without a scientific method there is no scientific proof

Why do you do the workout program you currently do? or the previous ones you have done?

Because someone said it worked? or you saw it work for someone else?

Explain to me how a placebo can increase your LH (responsible for testosterone) your FSH (responsible for sperm production) your testosterone total and unbound active testosterone, reduce your cortisol and SHBG and also reduce your estrogen......man some people must have some very strong mental ability to make all of those hormonal changes in their body just through thinking it will work.

I admit the body is amazing and can do some amazing things, but this is simple science.

Lets get back to the roots here of how a test booster actually works:

It's actually really simple, your body always like to stay in balance when you alter that balance the body makes adjustments to return to where it feels comfortable.

The main source of estrogen in the male body is from testosterone converting into estrogen, yes we actually need estrogen.

So when you reduce estrogen the body then goes shit i need more estrogen the fastest way to make more estrogen is to simply make some more testosterone, yet the process repeats as you keep lowing your estrogen levels each day with another dose but being careful and selective not to lower the level too much just enough in order to get the body to keep producing that testosterone for estrogen conversion.

So why can something that lowers estrogen not increase testosterone?
Yes there are other ingredients which do other things like modulate the hypothalamus and reduce cortisol but most of that goes over your heads anyway since you almost always focus on anti estrogen.

So reduce estrogen levels and thus you have yourself a testosterone boost.

Last edited:
Not just one more review mate. Those two are the biggest skeptics ive ever seen. and i have read the reviews on your site, they didnt really convince me. As I said supplement companies are trying to sell their products so having positive reviews on a company run site doesnt really fill me with confidence

that the thing you have not looked at them correctly they are not on a company run website at all they are all linked to where they have been posted and within the context of thread conversation and product reviews etc etc from forums, from people just like you posting up and saying i took this and it did this and here is the results. These people are JUST LIKE YOU! on a forum.

lol 25.0-120.0 pmol/L is not the range for free testosterone
HRT would shoot you well over that. I'd be crying if I had free testosterone at 120pg/ml let alone pmol/l lol. Not because I was sad but probably because some drama had gone on in the latest "Packed to the Rafters" episode. 25pmol/L is literally less than a woman

http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/11104-my-blood-work-testosterone.html
Thread from 2010 related, a healthy male
Free Testosterone: 460 pmol / L (170 - 500)

And another:
Free Testosterone : 524 n(p)mol/L ref range 225 - 725

Last edited:
Explain to me how a placebo can increase your LH (responsible for testosterone) your FSH (responsible for sperm production) your testosterone total and unbound active testosterone, reduce your cortisol and SHBG and also reduce your estrogen......man some people must have some very strong mental ability to make all of those hormonal changes in their body just through thinking it will work.

I admit the body is amazing and can do some amazing things, but this is simple science.

Lets get back to the roots here of how a test booster actually works:

It's actually really simple, your body always like to stay in balance when you alter that balance the body makes adjustments to return to where it feels comfortable.

The main source of estrogen in the male body is from testosterone converting into estrogen, yes we actually need estrogen.

So when you reduce estrogen the body then goes shit i need more estrogen the fastest way to make more estrogen is to simply make some more testosterone, yet the process repeats as you keep lowing your estrogen levels each day with another dose but being careful and selective not to lower the level too much just enough in order to get the body to keep producing that testosterone for estrogen conversion.

So why can something that lowers estrogen not increase testosterone?
Yes there are other ingredients which do other things like modulate the hypothalamus and reduce cortisol but most of that goes over your heads anyway since you almost always focus on anti estrogen.

So reduce estrogen levels and thus you have yourself a testosterone boost.

Proving that a placebo doesn't work does not prove that your product does. Placebo trials are done alongside the true product so a direct comparison can be made.

What you're trying to do is debunk a standard clinical trial practice.

Words are theory until proven. Again, this goes for any particular product on the market

lol 25.0-120.0 pmol/L is not the range for free testosterone
HRT would shoot you well over that. I'd be crying if I had free testosterone at 120pg/ml let alone pmol/l lol. Not because I was sad but probably because some drama had gone on in the latest "Packed to the Rafters" episode. 25pmol/L is literally less than a woman

http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/11104-my-blood-work-testosterone.html
Thread from 2010 related, a healthy male
Free Testosterone: 460 pmol / L (170 - 500)

And another:
Free Testosterone : 524 n(p)mol/L ref range 225 - 725

many labs have different ranges mate the results still stand are are well above the normal lab range for both total and free testosterone.
I have seen many many blood tests in my time and these lab ranges are very common.

The lab ranges and results are:

Testosterone total: 46nmol/L Lab range (8.3-29)
Testosterone Free: 212.6pmol/L Lab range (25.0-120.0)

So the results are quite a way above the normal highest lab reference range
see here: http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/

Also note that LH/FSH was tested which proves these levels have been created naturally.

I can point you to just as many blood tests with the 25-120pmol/L lab range or similar see here: http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AfterBloods00031.jpg
and here: http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showthread.php?t=8622
Remove the * * in the url above.

Lab ranges change from place to place the lab range listed is quite common and normal. Being well above that range shows massive results.

Last edited:
Proving that a placebo doesn't work does not prove that your product does. Placebo trials are done alongside the true product so a direct comparison can be made.

What you're trying to do is debunk a standard clinical trial practice.

Words are theory until proven. Again, this goes for any particular product on the market

As said the power of the mind can do some amazing things but to think that is can have all of those effects purely based on placebo is ridiculous.

Increase LH
Increase FSH (responsible for sperm)
Increase Testosterone total
Increase free testoserone
Reduce SHBG
Reduce Cortisol
Reduce Estrogen
Better Sleep
Reduced Anxiety
Increased Blood flow/vascularity
Increased Ejaculatory
Increased Sexual sensitivity
Improved Health and well being
Reduction in prostate size proven in some of our elderly customers

that is one powerful placebo effect, i totally understand you opinion for absolute concrete solid scientific backing and foundation but you would be naive to think a persons mind could make all of things happen simultaneously and to not 1 or 2 people but many many people.

If it was 1 or 2 i would have to somewhat sit on your side of the fence but its many people.

To go one step further you do have many scientific studies on the ingredients which show that the above effects are possible.
Take a read about those ingredients and their respective studies here: http://wickedsupplements.com/debunking-res100-test-booster-complex/

Last edited:
212pmol/L is not high for free testosterone lol
It is incredibly average

Your beating a dead horse its already dead people know there are many different labs ranges all the time the lab ranges and the results posted are from a trusted Australian Pathology, i agree that all labs should be on the same system but they all have their reasons for using different lab ranges.

If you were to go to the labs with the lower lab range 25-120 you will get a result within that range and if you go to a lab with a range of 170-500 you will get a result within that range.

THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE regarding labs

So you found lab results with the lowest ranges so your product looked good!
THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE regarding supplement companies

>If you were to go to the labs with the lower lab range 25-120 you will get a result within that range and if you go to a lab with a range of 170-500 you will get a result within that range.

>If you were to go to the labs with the lower lab range 25-120 you will get a result within that range and if you go to a lab with a range of 170-500 you will get a result within that range.