• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Should be a pretty awesome fight, and I actually give Nick a chance with the way he fights I think he really has the style to trouble the spider...

Fuck yeah, looking forward to this match up as well. Guaranteed fire works...

Sources: Donald Cerrone-Eddie Alvarez Lightweight Bout Targeted for UFC 178

The whole card is shaping up to be a legit PPV card:
Jones vs Cormier - LHW Title
Cerrone vs Alvarez - Whoever wins may be 1 fight away from a title shot at 55?
Cruz vs Mizugaki - Possible #1 contender match for 35 title
Mcgregor vs Porier - Hopefully see Mcgregor lose
Zingano vs Nunes - #1 contender fight l'm assuming.

It has 2-3 other fight l'm looking forward to as well...

Well that ought to make things all the more interesting when it comes time to step foot inside the octagon.

Aww Sheet.... There is at least 1 card on a week for the next 9 weeks which is stacked for the UFC even if the cards themselves aren't all that stacked.
August 16 - Bader vs OSP
August 23 - Bisping vs Le
August 23 - Henderson vs Dos Anjos
August 30 - Barao vs Dillashaw II
September 5 - Mousasi vs Jacare II
September 13 - Non TRT Silva vs Arlovski II
September 20 - Hunt vs Nelson
September 27 - Jones vs Cormier --- AWW SHEET
October 4 - Nelson vs Story

Also.... Killa B is back on the 23rd of August. Fuck yeah.
Ben Saunders Returns to UFC Against Chris Heatherly on Aug. 23 in Tulsa

Aww Sheet.... There is at least 1 card on a week for the next 9 weeks which is stacked for the UFC even if the cards themselves aren't all that stacked.
August 16 - Bader vs OSP - Meh
August 23 - Bisping vs Le - Fun
August 23 - Henderson vs Dos Anjos - Meh
August 30 - Barao vs Dillashaw II - RIP Barao, why are we seeing this again so soon?
September 5 - Mousasi vs Jacare II - ()()====D
September 13 - Non TRT Silva vs Arlovski II - Ehh
September 20 - Hunt vs Nelson - Shut up and take my money
September 27 - Jones vs Cormier - ()()========================D~~~~~~~
October 4 - Nelson vs Story - Ooher

!

Certainly some action in the next couple of months, but have to agree its not full of quality looking at the matchups but sometimes (and Hopefully) this can surprise....

Some of the not so stacked cards on them have some pretty 'fun' fights on them and finishes are sure to come but all but 2 or 3 cards don't have many contender type match ups. Jones vs Cormier if nobody gets injured is fucking ridiculous... l might even buy it :|

l'm not sure if you're aware that Henderson vs Don Anjos has Killa B on the card.. Might want to change that 'meh' around.... It's also got Max holloway so that's at least 2 fun fights on the card... Over all it is pretty meh though.

Any card with Henderson on it gets pulled down significantly for me, cant stand his point-fighting god-bothering style.

Don't get me wrong, ill still watch every single fight on all the cards like a true degenerate.

Agreed. l can't stand him at all and l'm so glad the frankie vs henderson fights are over. l can't stand most rematches in general, especially those ones.

Times two on that on.e