• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
BJ asked Edgar if he would give him the chance to fight him again didn't he?

Thought I saw that on the opening ep of the TUF season??

Im surprised people actually thought that fight wouldn't go that way, was hard to watch, BJ had a zombie like Muai Thai stance going on and didn't throw no power strikes, kinda looked like his plan was not to hit frankie hard and hopefully frankie wont hit him hard,

Im surprised people actually thought that fight wouldn't go that way, was hard to watch, BJ had a zombie like Muai Thai stance going on and didn't throw no power strikes, kinda looked like his plan was not to hit frankie hard and hopefully frankie wont hit him hard,

Yeah hard fight to watch. Had that upright stance. Looked half a sleep throwing these love tap punches. Not sure what was going on.

Apparently he was banned from a combat sambo league for doping in 2012 or 13 and yet still had mma fights in that time.... seems odd.

Yeah pretty much if Jones can avoid tthe takedown and keep it standing he wins if it goes to the ground cormier wins.

What a out the Lawlor v Browne fight this weekend? I think Lawlor will win, slihtly better standup and chin which I think will make the difference, also keen to see Rumble johnson continue.on his winning ways.

Oh nd just finished watching ufc174, Rousey was impressive and so was slow motion replay staight down her top showing nice boobies while a inflicting beating

Wouldn't surprise me if DC walks through JJ's fancy kicks and knocks his head off(ill prob put some money on DC if the odds are worth it), im more curious on JJ's game plan, I think he will try and keep his distance and play it long,
DC is the most dangerous person Jones has faced and has a good shot at beating him, if him or Gus dont he may as well retire for a few years as there is no one else,

enough talk of these average fighters, how was the GOATS form on the weekend Connor McGreggor, putting Diego away in the first, he has another fight lined up against Porier same night as JJ vs DC, we will finally see if he can live up to his hype

RondaRousey_bodyissue1.jpg

Nick Diaz just signed a 3 fight deal and the UFC has signed Joe Riggs as well... Looks like it's Riggs vs Diaz II in a hospital. l think they're trying to set up Anderson Silva vs Diaz though.

Nick Diaz just signed a 3 fight deal and the UFC has signed Joe Riggs as well... Looks like it's Riggs vs Diaz II in a hospital. l think they're trying to set up Anderson Silva vs Diaz though.

Love them or hate them the Diaz boys are entertaining as hell and always turn up to brawl, would be a dangerous return fight for AS, besides being wrestle fucked, nick has never been put away or out classed