• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Photo of Baxter in negative...

ubety2e7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

IMG_0223.jpg

my dog zac.

wouldnt hurt a fly, unless we're out hunting, or until hes chained to something, had him chained to the back of my dads ute (he stays at my dads place) and a woman walked past, he was ready to eat her, he would of got a hold of her except the chain came tight a few feet out of reach.

you would be game to jump the fence as well haha he gets very protective.

good judge of charter.
hes also racist.

almost took the face of a woman as we drove out of bunnings, he had his head sticking out of the canopy window and she was a little too close to the car for his liking hahaha

So many dogs :eek:

Pic heavy post. I have two white German shepherds, Toby & Ava;

23u63vm.jpg

Tobes has a very strong prey drive and he's huge, so he only gets run when closed off or we're out somewhere huntin'. He's ripped a few things open in his time, from boars to (unfortunately) pet chickens.
Ava's calmer, but she'll take his lead and go for things if he's being aggressive.

Red Doberman pup we just got, Mila;

4tnhxg.jpg

30rpmde.jpg

She's feisty, she likes to test Toby & Ava by biting their ears... and they're sharp puppy teeth, so it hurts real good. Floppy-eared herself, though, so we have to get used to taping her ears.

Mila and our old girl, Key Lime, mix of a few things;

war3af.jpg

She's like any old girl, lazes around and runs the joint. Nobody crosses Key Lime :p

And the other girl in the house, Feather, golden retriever;

43nyd.jpg

She's calm and doesn't really get into much with the others. Kinda matriarchal, tough but gentle, whereas Key Lime will fight a bitch :p

Almost all together, Ava girl was inside the place with my wife...

dr6s08.jpg

We had a black lab, boy, but he passed a while back... I guess I kinda overcompensated...

Nobody comes knockin' unless it's important :D