• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Only 2 sin bins. James and Israel both had theirs retracted though it took a few minutes to workout if Israel was still on the field because the ref changed his mind a few times.

I'm still trying to work out if the Folau sin-bin was (rightfully) retracted by the ref, why did Argentina still get the penalty ?

9dc1bce69d79110ec767a023cc6f48ce.jpg

If you think about it, it could be a good tactic to fuck up the anthem - because most of the Aussie guys were laughing afterwards, prob threw them a little, got them off focus lol...

Wallabies again were all over the place - Arg def the better side - I might get powed for this but is Folau working at fullback? He looks lost in counter attack...I hate to say it but you might even think about moving Folau to the wing and then JOC to Fullback when he is back.

If you think about it, it could be a good tactic to fuck up the anthem - because most of the Aussie guys were laughing afterwards, prob threw them a little, got them off focus lol...

Wallabies again were all over the place - Arg def the better side - I might get powed for this but is Folau working at fullback? He looks lost in counter attack...I hate to say it but you might even think about moving Folau to the wing and then JOC to Fullback when he is back.
JOC is still playing? I thought his head got so big he struggles to stand up.

Folau is safe as houses at fullback in defence but he is such a natural attacking player they certainly need to find a way of getting him into the game more. Perhaps drag Adam Ashley-Cooper off the wing every now and then to cover fullback with Folau sitting off Kurindrani's hip for an offload pass in a set-piece attacking move ? I'd also like to see Folau do a little less of the lateral running and take on the man - he has the athleticism to stand in the tackle for a pop pass to a Hooper or Fardy for example to take it well past the advantage line.