• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tallis - Grub
Gee - Grub
Ennis - Grub
Hodges - Grub
Just to name a few Bronco grubs.

I wouldn't call Tallis a grub, just a very hard Man.
Gee was never a grub, just another very hard Man, like Weary Dunlap he was once described by Bennett.
Ennis let go from the Broncs, I suspect due to not being good for the Clubs culture and image.
Hodges - more stupid at times than a Grub.

Tallis was a total grub mate.

Ennis is a niggler. He gets under his opponents skin. Thats not grubbery.

Gallen is a grub.

Tim.

Right...right.....

Don't make me post another pic of Qld holding that State of Origin trophy aloft you bitter twisted NSWmen.

In other News - heard on da wireless yesterday that Ben Hunt has been offered 6 Mill over 6 years years to join Cronulla. That's ridiculous. Shits me, little fellas like [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; getting all the accolades and money whilst the Forwards who win games and do the hard yards (like [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; ) who tuck that Ball under their Arm and run head first into the Defensive line all day don't get the respect and money they deserve.

2006Queensland210Queensland
2007Queensland210Queensland
2008Queensland210Queensland
2009Queensland210Queensland
2010Queensland300Queensland
2011Queensland210Queensland
2012Queensland210Queensland
2013Queensland210Queensland
2014New South Wales210New South Wales
2015Queensland210Queensland
2016Queensland210Queensland

Get that into youse, you bitter twisted NSWmen!!!

:D:D:D

Don't make me post another pic of Qld holding that State of Origin trophy aloft you bitter twisted NSWmen.

In other News - heard on da wireless yesterday that Ben Hunt has been offered 6 Mill over 6 years years to join Cronulla. That's ridiculous. Shits me, little fellas like [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; getting all the accolades and money whilst the Forwards who win games and do the hard yards (like [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; ) who tuck that Ball under their Arm and run head first into the Defensive line all day don't get the respect and money they deserve.
St George mate. Not Cronulla.

Tim.

Nothin wrong with the little fellas Stiffy. I wouldn't pull on the boots for less than a mil a year either

Last edited:
1 mil is a laugh though for Hunt...
Implies he is up there with the likes of JT, which just isnt the case.

But then again, the moneys there now i guess.

I think St george will again struggle this year. Losing Mitch Rein was massive. A hole i dont think Hunt will fill. Though hunt a much better option than Benji lol.

Who have the Broncos got in place of Hunt? No doubt have it covered

Tim.

1 mil is a laugh though for Hunt...
Implies he is up there with the likes of JT, which just isnt the case.

But then again, the moneys there now i guess.

I think St george will again struggle this year. Losing Mitch Rein was massive. A hole i dont think Hunt will fill. Though hunt a much better option than Benji lol.

Who have the Broncos got in place of Hunt? No doubt have it covered

Tim.

From what I hear the Broncos are trying to hang onto Milford at all costs as they view him as a future Star. He seems better than Hunt, like a younger Benji, although both Milford and Hunt seemed to struggle at times last year when the Forwards weren't going forward.

Not sure who will replace Hunt if he goes. Saw they Broncs in pre-season training last week - all Islanders lol. Cardio cardio cardio!!!!

From what I hear the Broncos are trying to hang onto Milford at all costs as they view him as a future Star. He seems better than Hunt, like a younger Benji, although both Milford and Hunt seemed to struggle at times last year when the Forwards weren't going forward.

Not sure who will replace Hunt if he goes. Saw they Broncs in pre-season training last week - all Islanders lol. Cardio cardio cardio!!!!
All about the forwards. Pretty similar for most playmakers i reckon.

Yeah he does remind me of a 05-2010 benji marshall. Hopefully he doesn't 6 fade or become too big for his boots like benji did.

Why didnt Benji go o/s?
He claimed family reasons...maybe he was just a total **** to work with so was never formally offered?

Is pick 500+ k in britain for a year or two over 100k for redcliff. Haha

Tim.

Tigers lacking heart again today. So business as usual haha. Though two missed forward passes from Melbourne didnt fucken help thier cause...but champs make thier own luck.

It was nice to see Melbourne continue thier wrestling and play the ball interference as per thier normal game strategy....didnt work at all on the broncs though hahaha. With a bit of extra luck the knights beat the storm tomorrow and knock em out hahahaha.

Cowboys looked good. Parra looked good.

Tim.