• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I would say that will be him for the season now - hopefully he takes a step back, gets time to chill out and then comes back with a frest start/new club next year....

From the ARU website

Schedule

Watch all of the 2014 Commonwealth Games Men's Sevens action live on Channel 10.

Aus v Sri Lanka - Saturday, 26 July (7.50pm AEST)
Aus v Uganda - Saturday, 26 July (10.12pm AEST)
Aus v England - Sunday, 27 July (5.20amAEST)
Semi-Final matches - Monday, 28 July (3.40am AEST)
Medal matches - Monday, 28 July (6.15am AEST)

fair play to newcastle but the refs fucking ruin this sport

first no try was so clearly a try the video ref must have money on the knights and that was a clear as day line drop out before knights scored. on the flip side was clearly a sin bin for the profesional foul by guera. no wonder JWH prolly called him a ****

Last edited:
Storm were back to the old school best - I am a Roosters fan but was good to see the Knights get a win.

Broncos had such a positive start to the year - hopefully they can get things moving soon - depending on results they could just be still in the top 8 by the end of the weekend.

obviously dont watch afl, those umpires are the most inconsitant kunce going around....
The rules of afl leave so much to interpretation they have no chance. Plus they rival NFL for number of umpires in a single game.

At least rugby has 1 ref who is usually consistent for the whole game.

The rules of afl leave so much to interpretation they have no chance. Plus they rival NFL for number of umpires in a single game.

At least rugby has 1 ref who is usually consistent for the whole game.
yeah thats problem with afl these days they have over complicated thkngs with interpretation and technicalitlies the whole thing is just too farkin hard to follow even for me who has played for 25 yrs i am left scratching my head time and time again, i just dont get it anymore

yeah thats problem with afl these days they have over complicated thkngs with interpretation and technicalitlies the whole thing is just too farkin hard to follow even for me who has played for 25 yrs i am left scratching my head time and time again, i just dont get it anymore

Yeah agreed... Over complicating simple rules like grounding of the ball for a try.. Don't have that issue in union if the ball comea loose going over for the try it's a knock on none of this regathered as the ball hits the ground shit. It was have been a knock on 20m back down field so it's a knock on then too

I think super rugby can go back 2 plays or something, and what the TV ref can decide depends on the question asked by the on field ref, so they usually ask try or no try now.

e2y9unu6.jpg

Lol.

I like SBW's tat across his back so when he's doing a runner from the Police they can identify him or spectators know who he is without the jersey on :D