• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This year's winning State of Origin team has been announced:

Queensland
Billy Slater,
Darius Boyd,
Greg Inglis,
Justin Hodges,
Brent Tate,
Johnathan Thurston,
Cooper Cronk,
Matt Scott,
Cameron Smith (c),
David Shillington,
Sam Thaiday,
Nate Myles,
Ash Harrison.
Interchange
Corey Parker,
Ben Te'o,
Matt Gillett,
Chris McQueen.

Chris McQueen who.
Also no Ben Hannant? Is he injured?

Ben Barba > Chris McQueen

Chris McQueen who.
Also no Ben Hannant? Is he injured?

Ben Barba > Chris McQueen

NSW State of Origin team:
1. Jarryd Hayne (Eels)
2. Blake Ferguson (Raiders)
3. Michael Jennings (Roosters)
4. Josh Morris (Bulldogs)
5. Brett Morris (Dragons)
6. James Maloney (Roosters)
7. Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)
8. James Tamou (Cowboys)
9. Robbie Farah (Tigers)
10.Paul Gallen (Sharks, capt)
11. Luke Lewis (Sharks)
12. Ryan Hoffman (Storm)
13. Greg Bird (Titans)
Interchange:
14. Kurt Gidley (Knights)
15. Anthony Watmough (Manly)
16. Andrew Fifita (Sharks)
17. Trent Merrin (Dragons)

Still won't win :D

Gidley ruled out with foot injury.
Who's 18th man?

Gidley ruled out with foot injury.
Who's 18th man?

But it is clear that the replacement will not be apples for apples. Daley will now decide whether to possibly bring in a second-rower or a prop to replace Gidley, given there are few players with the Newcastle player's ability to play so many positions. Willie Mason, Aaron Woods, Boyd Cordner, Feleti Mateo, Josh Reynolds, Josh McCrone and Wade Graham are set to be considered. Daley may decide to add more size to his side, knowing starters Luke Lewis and Greg Bird can offer utility value.

Daley wanted to watch Monday night's clash between South Sydney and Cronulla before making a decision, which suggested that he was considering Rabbitohs five-eighth John Sutton, who can play in the forwards, as well as Cronulla's Todd Carney, who were both pitched as options at No.6.

Read more: First blow for Daley as Gidley hit by injury

I'd go for Sutton. Can play in the halves or back row. He's just prone to too many mistakes sometimes.

I'd go for Sutton. Can play in the halves or back row. He's just prone to too many mistakes sometimes.

Even though he's a local maroubra boy and I should be supporting him, the fact he plays for Souths automatically rules him out.

I'm hearing he's in though. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Mateo would be a good cover also plays halves second row and possibly centre at a squeeze and would bring a different dimension to thier attack

Anyone see A Current Affair tonight. Toni Carroll former Broncos player coaching u9's or something. F this F that every second word :eek::D

Anyone see A Current Affair tonight. Toni Carroll former Broncos player coaching u9's or something. F this F that every second word :eek::D

Not saying it is the right way to coach kids but his team is undefeated for three seasons so must be working on them, that or they are scared they will cop a hit from his chin if they lose.

Not saying it is the right way to coach kids but his team is undefeated for three seasons so must be working on them, that or they are scared they will cop a hit from his chin if they lose.

I'm coaching an under 12s rugby side this year. It's a rep side so I only have them for 6 weeks before the state championships. All the parents have told us to be hard on them and raise our voices etc as their normal club coaches all use the 'softly softly' approach.
I try not to swear and it's about all of them getting a run, but they do respond to a bit of aggressiveness and getting a verbal if they start mucking around.