• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw one of the PT's at the community gym I usually go to doing some weird as fuck exercises as part of a workout.
Using one arm with the highest cable setting, he started at the top with a bent elbow pull to his stomach then sort of did a tricep kickback.
All while standing with one foot foward and one foot back.

god bless the man who invented yoga pants

Nobel prize at the very least. I'm starting to get all teary eyed thinking about it.

b42df21213efee1c1b7df66e4d8e036f-600x.jpg

My new gym is fkn awesome for yoga pants and fit wimmins.

They are so motivational i am having diverting my concentration to them when i am exercising lol

Guy on Roman Chair but facing upwards and doing sets of 10 bench press using just the bar. Did multiple sets. I'm still asking myself "why?".

I've actually wanted to try that. Reckon it's good for the abs/core.

Why would it be difficult to get the bar in position?

Some crazy hybrid deadlift row manoeuvre where the dude did the bottom half of a deadlift but didn't lock out and kept back at about 25-30 degrees and then did a row move, tng on the ground and repeat. Mongrel Pendlay row?

How did he get the bar up to the starting position?

He had his feet hooked in and sitting upright on the pad with the bar beside him (standing upright on the floor). He would then twist to the side and grab the bar and then twist back so it sat in his lap. He then proceed to lay back and start pressing away.

Went to my gym again tonight, did an hour long workout...

Surprisingly everyone there is competent and good. Although you get the odd person not squatting much at all etc.

Loads of lycra tonight. And damn fine lycra too. Yum.

Some crazy hybrid deadlift row manoeuvre where the dude did the bottom half of a deadlift but didn't lock out and kept back at about 25-30 degrees and then did a row move, tng on the ground and repeat. Mongrel Pendlay row?
Sounds like the ones KFG and maybe Jiggers did once upon a time...can't remember the name though