• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
3 ladies in my S&C class yesterday (one being my fiancé) all floor pressing up to 40kgx5 and then drop setting to 30kg for max reps ranging from 21 to 30. 2 around 60 kg and one short lady would be 50kg max. Pretty bloody strong for a typical commercial gym class I thought

All of them doing full chin-ups for reps too.

My strong Mrs :)

1154_518074648245957_1137825909_n+%2528Medium%2529.jpg
Thank you for sharing

I know it's been said many times but 1/4 Rom Smith machine squats with Bitch pad and knees caving in never ceases to amaze.

Walked in the gym this arvo, Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA" was on, I was all like hell yeah, they playin my jam and I knew it was going to be a good workout

I know it's been said many times but 1/4 Rom Smith machine squats with Bitch pad and knees caving in never ceases to amaze.
I think every gym has that guy. At my gym he loads up the weight belt to do dips and then does a 2cm ROM. Followed up by a full body swing tricep pushdown.

I saw my wifes face when I began grunting loudly during a military press. Her face suggested she thought I was close to death. She has spot me enough times that you think she would be used to it.

Walked in to find one of the rowers about 3m behind all the others. Somebody obviously got a bit over zealous last night and thought they were on a real boat.

Also saw someone imaginarily skipping rope. Poor dude can't afford 10 bucks for a rope :(

Saw Omar Isuf's Asian double (yep, barbarian hair and all) grunting while doing planks, jumped up and elbowed the wall and then walks out like a he was a boss!

That was closely followed by another dude doing preacher curls and after his set jumping up and pulling a double bicep pose and flexing like a motherf*cker... Seriously thought he was gonna sh*t himself. Unfortunately Didn't quite have a set of pythons yet either....

Great night at the gym!

Guy doing sit ups while using his mobile phone.. I saw him a few other times and he was just glued to his phone. I found the sit ups while using a phone to be more interesting than say doing it while on the leg press because he had to the phone and his body in sync so he could keep reading.