• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I got about 20-25 b-grade 80's movies last night.

Anybody remember -

Toxic Avenger
Gor
Zoltan (hound of dracula)
Enter the Ninja
Beast Master

etc?

I got about 20-25 b-grade 80's movies last night.

Anybody remember -

Toxic Avenger
Gor
Zoltan (hound of dracula)
Enter the Ninja
Beast Master

etc?
I remember "Yor - Hunter from the Future", but not Gor...

Gor = Fucking LOL

The Sword and the Sorceror was a classic eighties movie.

Watched Striptease on the telly a couple of weeks back. Demi Moore was looking mighty fine.

Storyline: 2/10
Strippers: 10/10

The Human Centipede....the most gruesome, sick, holy fkn shit movie I have ever seen/heard....once the trauma of viewing it directly was too much, i shifted to another room where i could only hear it..it was still traumatic...i cant even talk about the content of this movie it was so sick...i recommend it to no one...no one should watch this movie....ever!

Hanna - Very average, was expecting it to be awesome and all I got was a quick power nap.

Mars needs mums - good for a kids movie, I wouldn't say no to female alien.

House of the rising sun - Dave Batista(WWE), not bad for a low budget film. Could have had more of him fighting.

Ironclad - Anything with Paul Giamatti is worth watching.

The Human Centipede....the most gruesome, sick, holy fkn shit movie I have ever seen/heard....once the trauma of viewing it directly was too much, i shifted to another room where i could only hear it..it was still traumatic...i cant even talk about the content of this movie it was so sick...i recommend it to no one...no one should watch this movie....ever!

It kind of reminded me between The Island of Doctor Moreau and Hostel uncut.

Very disturbing movie

Anyone looking for maximum headfuck, check out Primer (2004)

About time travel. Consists of 9 timelines. Done on a budget of 7,000.