• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Last day of the school holidays today, took Sophie to see Ice Age 4- Continental Drift. Sophie loves these movies - the first 3 were better imo.

This was like Ice Age meets Pirates of The Carribean - bit scary for the little tykes in some spots. But pretty good.

I love that kids movies these days are so fantastic and always have a good message. This one, in fact all of the Ice Age movies - are about 'belonging to one another' and how families aren't always your blood relatives, they're the people who love you and look out for you and protect you, no matter what.

Beautiful <3

KungFooGoo Movie Review:

Movie: Back Door Sluts 9.

Acting: 3/10. I just didn't buy what they were trying to sell me during the opening scenes. Couldn't get into it unit a little latter on when the plot revealed itself (predictable as it was)

Plot: 2/10. (*****WARNING SPOILERS****) A guy forgot his keys to his house so he went over to his neighbors house to ask if he could use the phone. His neighbor happened to be a smoking blonde with DD's which hey, lt could happen. Instead of her showing him where the phone was though she 'lured' him into the bedroom and they begun having coutis. Something about that scenario just didnt make sense to me, that wouldn't happen in the real world so dont insult my intelligence by making it happen in a movie

Action scenes: 8/10. l enjoyed it even though l basically knew what was going to happen right from the start. Both actors were in great shape which is fair enough for the housewife but seemed a little weird for an office dork to be sub 10% bodyfat with a stupid amount of fake tan on but hey it did its job.

Final review: 5/10. It was decent, l wouldn't watch it again though or recommend it to others. l got what l wanted out of it and that's all that matters, the film is only as good as you make it.

Regards, KungFooGoo
Movie Critic.

......This post isnt going to last too long is it?

KungFooGoo Movie Review:

Acting: 3/10. I just didn't buy what they were trying to sell me during the opening scenes. Couldn't get into it unit a little latter on when the plot revealed itself (predictable as it was)

Plot: 2/10. (*****WARNING SPOILERS****) A guy forgot his keys to his house so he went over to his neighbors house to ask if he could use the phone. His neighbor happened to be a smoking blonde with DD's which hey, lt could happen. Instead of her showing him where the phone was though she 'lured' him into the bedroom and they begun having coutis. Something about that scenario just didnt make sense to me, that wouldn't happen in the real world so dont insult my intelligence by making it happen in a movie

Action scenes: 8/10. l enjoyed it even though l basically knew what was going to happen right from the start. Both actors were in great shape which is fair enough for the housewife but seemed a little weird for an office dork to be sub 10% bodyfat with a stupid amount of fake tan on but hey it did its job.

Final review: 5/10. It was decent, l wouldn't watch it again though or recommend it to others. l got what l wanted out of it and that's all that matters, the film is only as good as you make it.

Regards, KungFooGoo
Movie Critic.

I see what you did there ;)

KungFooGoo Movie Review:

Regards, KungFooGoo
Movie Critic.

Great review, shall watch

Anyways......

Watched:
Snow White and the Huntsman
- friggin awesome, Kristin didn't annoy me like she does in Twilight.
- good story line, great action!
8/10

Journey 2: Mysterious Island
- Typical kiddy movie
- The Rock was his usual hot self
- good story line
- You don't need to watch the first one before watching this one.
6/10

Frozen
- B grade horror/thriller but good original feature.
- I think the realism and the "what would you do in this situation" really makes it a good movie.
7/10

The Grey
- Liam Neeson
- surprisingly awesome
- love the ending
9/10

Project X
- Far in LOL!
- High recommended
- Reality TV kind of movie, based on that Corey dickhead that threw a party and invited the whole world on facebook in Melbourne.
9/10

KungFooGoo Movie Review:

Regards, KungFooGoo
Movie Critic.

I loved the way BDS 8 ending left us all hanging for the next sequel but I was a bit disappointed with this ending, i mean really without spoiling it for other people it was just way too far fetched for me.

The way back.
Good film. Well written and directed.
Good solid story line.
good acting.
8/10
Worth a watch.

Anyways......

Watched:
Snow White and the Huntsman
- friggin awesome, Kristin didn't annoy me like she does in Twilight.
- good story line, great action!
8/10

Yeah, I saw this last week! I really loved it.

Best part was that it actually took the original story and put a sensible twist onto it.

Beautiful to look at too.

8/10 for me too.

A couple of recent ones I've seen:

Snow white
1.5/10
- Found this VERY painful for a number of reasons. Too hard to elaborate, but just found it very, very shit. And overly long. But I seem to be in the minority here.

The (not so) Amazing Spiderman
6/10
- Wasn't terrible, but wasn't really great either. I'm not so sure why they have rebooted the franchise, the last three were pretty decent and it hasn't even been that long. I preferred the original Spiderman with Tobey Maguire.

The last two reviewing snow white were ladies so maybe some eye candy bias.

I gave that a 5/10. Good in parts but not well executed and dragged on for too long in parts.

Saw Ted today. Pretty funny if you don't get offended by good humour. 7/10
Spiderman the other day. Neither for or against compared with the old ones, just like seeing them do cool shit. 7/10
Prometheus I didn't really wanna see, until I found out it was the Alien prequel. But as others have said didn't really get into it. Just seemed a bit predictable and boring. 5.5/10

Have managed to watch a few movies at home in past couple of weeks.
Watched Thor and Paul with the little fella, Just go with it, with the Mrs

Paul 8/10, fairly funny
Thor 7/10, not bad

Just go with it (thought this was going to be some fucked up love shit but was actually quite good) 8/10

The last two reviewing snow white were ladies so maybe some eye candy bias.

I gave that a 5/10. Good in parts but not well executed and dragged on for too long in parts.

Correction: I'm not that into the Thor boy so no eye candy factor for me. I just like fairy tales. especially when they're given a bit of a darker twist.
:)