• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Goals Thread

T

Timguyperson

Just thought it might be interesting to start a goals thread.

My current goals:

95kg lean muscle
100kg bench press
16" arms
6 pack
bigger forearms

By the way I just hit a goal today of benching my own weight =D Pretty happy even though it's still only 80kg.

Good luck with that.

The 16" arms at 95kg lean should be easily achievable, unless you're 7ft tall.
If you're 6ft tall, they would be closer to 17"+ at 95kg lean.

I have a goal of 17" arms in 12 months from now.
Currently just over 15", but i'm lowish body fat right now, have had them at 16" before.

My lack of arm gains is so frustrating, I want to really smash them into growth this year without injuring my tendons....

Synthol is not an option.....

To get a good 5 months training before I head to Europe in Sept. the first few months of this year have been crap.

Lose weight, gain muscle and be around 70 kg + by end of year.

I just want to have a good solid year.
Last year was interrupted by divorce, the previous year was looking good as I was benching 90kg in multiple sets up to 6 and reps of up to 8 until injury hit.
I was all set to tackle 100+:mad:
The previous year was also screwed up by injury.
This year I have gotten all the crap off my plate regarding the ex and through treatment and careful management I am injury free.
Except for a cold today it`s looking good so far.

id like to cut back on the piss and train more consistent..
im doin pretty good but feel i can do better,

would like to go from 88kg to 93-95ish hopefully
specially now that its cooling down, seeing as my gym doesn't have air con lol

so hopefully train hard ready for next spring :)

To eat well
Train consistantly and sensibly

Getting bigger stronger, healthier will just come with it..

To hit 85KG! Im now chasing to 81KG which i rekon will clear by mid next week. oh and to lift at least 5-6 reps of 100KG on the bar consistantly, Currently at 70KG on the bar.