• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

xfit appreciation thread

Great post. Shows some good techniques to try out... Im definitely going to try the rolley polley clean and jerk hip thruster.

WHAT THE FUCK!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lost it and the guy pushing off his leg to finish the squat hahahahahaha

I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit from someone breaking their neck or back doing those ridiculous exercises

I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit from someone breaking their neck or back doing those ridiculous exercises

Really annoys me when people post shit like Alpha Moth's because it makes people think that is the norm.

Perhaps if/when i take it back up again I'll post my log here to show its not half as weird as people think

Really annoys me when people post shit like Alpha Moth's because it makes people think that is the norm.

Perhaps if/when i take it back up again I'll post my log here to show its not half as weird as people think

You really need to stop taking crossfits retardedness so personally.

Norm or not people are still doing it.

And I thought we had established you were just doing 5/3/1 which happened to be done at a xfit gym?

You really need to stop taking crossfits retardedness so personally.

Sorry boss. And yes it has plenty of retardedness.

Just annoys me when people critisize something based on a gif or movie they've seen. Talking any topic here, not just crossfit.

I honestly know bugger all about crossfit, so who are these people doing those exercises and is it considered the crossfit method?

Trent, I follow that guy's blog and his twitter, he's hilarious. There's a couple others also.

ive been reading some stuff on drywall good stuff there as well lol..

Its saturday and im at home eating my pizza.. oh yeah..

pizza and crossfit douche = win

This article is written by John Sheaffer of Greyskull Barbell Club which is a strength gym in Philadelphia (similar to our PTC is many regards). He's also known as Johnny Pain, author of Greyskull Linear Progression program (GSLP).

His gym used to be a crossfit franchise. This article is responding to all the people who emailed him asking why he cancelled his affiliation. It's definitely worth noting that not all crossfit gyms are like the ones he describes - good and bad in every industry.

It's worth a read, it's not tldr.