• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

how are the combatants progessing towards their comp? Any predictions on what you guys will lift?

I take it comp still on.

fvck all this Gentlemenly stuff. You two gotta start calling each out, get a bit of mongrel into it all, thats what puts bums on seats. He's a bit of inspiration for youse:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqny6e_YSrA"]Mike Tyson Flips out at Tyson-Lewis Press Conference Jan 22, - YouTube[/ame]

Bit more inspiration for ya lads

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRBfZna8QlA&feature=player_embedded"]Top 10 Boxing Press Conference Brawls - YouTube[/ame]

Rip In.

Hm. Well...

So where's dem numbers at for Oni and Wingman, at this stage of the proceedings?

Still a chance I can pip 'em for gainz by the end of this, I guess. :D Just... fuck all chance. But hey, you never know.

What's all this talk of a sudden of me taking steroids lol?
First Fluffy asked, then Oznut said I was using now duckbrah and it's pretty much common knowledge

Anyway I've not maxed out in this training cycle yet. My next bench training session tomorrow will be working up to a single with 77.5kg and if that feels fast then I'll probably do a single with 85kg (paused numbers). Then I'll be doing 5 sets with 50kg max reps

Benched 80kg paused for a good double today. I will be opening at this weight

230px-ImperialCrownOfIndia2.jpg

Due to Wingman retiring from injury (extreme menstrual cramps) I hereby declare you winner of the challenge & King of Ausbb. Congratulations.

Mods, please change 0ni's user name to King 0ni.