• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why doesn't anyone like supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=fvw]YouTube - Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination[/ame]

GUN!

HAHAHAHA

datdereadvertisement.jpg

hahahaha, gets me everytime.

I have been a strong beleiver of not to many supps or none at all, simply because if you can eat right it shouldn't be a problem, We were not designed to take supps.
think paleothinic comes to mind.

–noun1.something added to complete a thing, supply a deficiency, or reinforce or extend a whole.

2.a part added to a book, document, etc., to supply additional or later information, correct errors, or the like.

3.a part, usually of special character, issued as an additional feature of a newspaper or other periodical.

4.Geometry. the quantity by which an angle or an arc falls short of 180° or a semicircle.

–verb (used with object)5.to complete, add to, or extend by a supplement.

6.to form a supplement or addition to.

7.to supply (a deficiency).

Somethings are good to supplement if needed...

However the OP should be asking
"Why doesnt anyone like wasting money on PRODUCTS marketed to idiots "

jak3d is a product

1,3-Dimethylamylamine - is a supplement

There is a big difference between a supplement and a product in my books.

Guy i work with was trying to talk up Jack3d by saying its on the Supplements Black List and is hard to get. He was pretty much implying that its illegal.

He then asked if i wanted to try it and i replied that it was too hardcore for me.

If thats not bro science i dont know what is :D

I believe Jack3d is on ASADA ban list (whatever the drug testing authority is called) so you can't take that and compete in Powerlifting Australia or Olympic weightlifting.

I believe Jack3d is on ASADA ban list (whatever the drug testing authority is called) so you can't take that and compete in Powerlifting Australia or Olympic weightlifting.

Correct. You cannot compete in ANY sports, that fall under the ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.