• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who thinks drug testing is working?

Who thinks drug testing is working?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
lighten up rugby, it was a joke. as if I would be shattered by one's drug use., including Oni.

I like Oni. livens up forum with his statements and occasional pearls of wisdom.

as for drug users in tested sports, well they are drug cheats.

Last edited:
I am not sure why people have such an obession with 0ni - yes he may of lied - but so do a large % of people of ped's - and honestly who cares - it does not effect other people at all - 0ni's drug use and saying he wasnt using etc etc is simply a drop in the ocean to what is going on - its not shock - its nothing unusual - to a degree its simply human nature....and at the end of the day we are on a forum where there is a choice to communicate and reply to people - if you feel there is an issue or you dont like someone sometimes the best thing to do in a forum environment is simply ignore.

Yeah, it certainly is deep seated, I think even you Joel was part of it at one point?

Yeah, it certainly is deep seated, I think even you Joel was part of it at one point?

I used to give 0ni some shit acouple years ago simply due to some of the shit he was posting (trolling) - never in regards to his drug use - that is def not something I would judge someone on nor feel the right to post about.

I like Oni. He is great for the site.
The lying about drug use.
The failed call outs.
The ever changing opinions he has.
Directly quoting other peoples work and trying to pass is off as his own.
The ridiculous diets again that change weekly.
The blurry tops off mirror pics
The failed clean and jerk attempt.

The place would be missing out on plenty of lols without Oni.

I am not sure why people have such an obession with 0ni - yes he may of lied - but so do a large % of people of ped's - and honestly who cares - it does not effect other people at all - 0ni's drug use and saying he wasnt using etc etc is simply a drop in the ocean to what is going on - its not shock - its nothing unusual - to a degree its simply human nature....and at the end of the day we are on a forum where there is a choice to communicate and reply to people - if you feel there is an issue or you dont like someone sometimes the best thing to do in a forum environment is simply ignore.

Wow Joel
How attitudes have changed.
Pot meet kettle

The failed call outs.

:clap:

I used to give 0ni some shit acouple years ago simply due to some of the shit he was posting (trolling) - never in regards to his drug use - that is def not something I would judge someone on nor feel the right to post about.

So what are you saying Joel, it's OK to discredit someone or give them shit as long as it's not about drug use.
Is that some sort of creed between users and sympathisers?

Wow Joel
How attitudes have changed.
Pot meet kettle

So what are you saying Joel, it's OK to discredit someone or give them shit as long as it's not about drug use.
Is that some sort of creed between users and sympathisers?

I guess what I am saying mate is if someone is trolling on the forum and causing an issue then of course call the person out, tell it how it is - you know aswell as I do 0ni acouple of years ago was simply a troll - and alot of people (including myself) were anoyyed by it and felt it was effecting the forum in a negative way.

As for drug use unless it is causing an issue for people i.e 0ni competing in drug tested feds and then coming on here and talking about drug use then yes of course call him out and tell him how it is....but if he is simply using ped's then who cares? even if he did lie about it - unfortunately thats the nature of the beast in this industry - there are not many people who tell the whole truth about what they are taking - nor do I care or I think anyone else should care unless it is directly effecting said person or persons.

Edit - this is simply my personal view though on ped's - simply due to the fact that I know the nature of the industry and everywhere you turn you will have people like this - you cant dwell nor can you care - focus on yourself and take them at face value - dont dig to deeply into things.

Last edited:
The failed call outs.

I totally agree Bazza - I think 0ni brings great drama to the forum that no1 else can - always good for a read and I bet it brings people back to the forum...

I totally agree Bazza - I think 0ni brings great drama to the forum that no1 else can - always good for a read and I bet it brings people back to the forum...

it was meant to be sarcastic...

the mis-information is actually bad for the forum, imo.