• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm the biggest, strongest and most definitely the best looking kunce there.

Can't say much good about the company I keep though.

The new gym I go to is a 10 minute walk up the road. Perfect distance to warm up, cool down and increased my activity level.

Love Calypso because their are always helpful, there are many fitness classes and sauna.

Two lifting platforms. Hardly anyone in the place when I train at 5am. I live near a cross intersection which has a gym on all 4 corners but I drive 5 mins to get to the gym I been going to for years.

It's in my garage and has everything I need and most of what I want. I guess the only thing I miss is seeing the Jersey Shore boys working out.
"What are you doing today?"
"First I'm gonna do 5 texts on the leg press, coz I've been neglecting legs lately. Then I'm going to do some bench with 25% ROM, whilst my 'spotter' does hang cleans at the same time. Then I'm gonna do 10 sets of curls in the squat rack with a weight that is too heavy for me, and will end up being a back exercise."

My Gym is at my house and i have everything i need to do what i want with no one to disturb me and train with
my mates.

joined up to a gym about 60 kms from where i live but 15 kms from work but its fricken awesome and only 7 bucks a week,plus i train after work at 3 am so theres literally noone there.Its packed at any other time.

joined up to a gym about 60 kms from where i live but 15 kms from work but its fricken awesome and only 7 bucks a week,plus i train after work at 3 am so theres literally noone there.Its packed at any other time.
7 bux is Fucken cheap!

Mine is about 14 i think which is still a great rate especially for a strength gym.

7....worth the slightly out of the way location eh.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

7 bux is Fucken cheap!

Mine is about 14 i think which is still a great rate especially for a strength gym.

7....worth the slightly out of the way location eh.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

petrol is practically 2 bucks a litre here.To drive there would cost me 20-25 dollars return.So yes i do get the use of a well equipped cheap gym but i can only make it cost effective if i train after work.I fucking hate how expensive NZ is compared to Australia in almost everything.