• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Got out at lunch time for run around the Tan in Melbourne. I haven't run for about 5 weeks due to having a cold and being lazy but today there were no excuses. 6km run in 33 mins, ave 5:30 per Km. Not going to break any records with that pace but a solid workout and really worked up a sweat. Legs and lower back now have massive pump after yesterdays deadlift session and todays run. Lots of hotties out walking and running in their summer gear. Quality.

high rep push day today

gonna try some push press (never really done them before) to start and generally be a shoulder dominant day

high rep push day today

gonna try some push press (never really done them before) to start and generally be a shoulder dominant day

Fuck me, gym was a zoo. So so busy. Glad I don't train at night very often.

In the end I didn't have the space to experiment, just got in and got out

Deadlift and OH press with some bent over rows and a few curls. Great session tonight followed by dinner and a few beers, happy days.

Jogging laps around the Oval.

Came home, had some Milo. Now my knee is sore. Fuk you Milo.

No training today but spend most of the day on the shovel digging some garden beds and filling a skip. Back sore after deadlifts last night. Pretty sure a day of digging is not optimal for recovery :-(

5x60m sprints near flat out, followed by walking lunges 58 steps to failure. Pretty pathetic really that i cannot get 100m walking lunges.

Then single calf raises to failure bodyweight, just 40 reps on my weaker left leg; also pathetic.