• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weight/Height/Strength

After some awesome post-weigh in smashing of food and continuing it through out the week, my weight was all over the place. I even got it up to 101kg at one point full of carbs water and what not! It was great.

Weighed myself this morning after a bit of movement and a shower, I'd been up for about 20min. A nice even 95kg. I'm happy with that. I never really knew what true glycogen depletion was like, but leading up to Nats I must've been SERIOUSLY depleted because I was looking literally half the size I am now. Admittedly a lot of water was lost also, so that would've caused a fair bit of deflation, so to speak.

Unfortunately this damn cold is sticking around and I can't train. It's annoying when walking up/down your stairs becomes exhausting...