• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

<ULTRA-MEGA>

F.U.B.A.R.
how long have you guys waited to see an endo?

i have GP referral and called them today to ask and person said will call me in about 2-3 weeks and that there usually is a waiting time.

i have ordered my motor oils for my car but don't want to start until i get blood work done at endo because i suspect something up with both my E and T levels and want to know before i start.

I want to know what motor oil has to do with an Endo

Oils are injectable Steroids eg Testosterone.
He has already sourced/purchased his Steroids.
Users always get full bloods before and after a cycle.

Last edited:
Why do you suspect something?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's what users always think/say.
If he is holding as much size as the pic he posted without even lifting he doesn't need Steroids.
Things aren't adding up. I think he just doesn't want to do the hard yards. His choice I guess. You wouldn't find Ultra Mega running "one off the Ruck".

If he is holding as much size as the pic he posted without even lifting he doesn't need Steroids.
Things aren't adding up. I think he just doesn't want to do the hard yards. His choice I guess. You wouldn't find Ultra Mega running "one off the Ruck".
Certainly wouldnt want him in the 2nd row with me thats for damn sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So when the OP says " I have ordered the motor oils for my car " is code for steroids, yes?
it's all so confusing

He's going to be starting TRT.

A final question if I may
Is TRT code for taking steroids?

Yes you may. I know what you mean and i think some members on this board have abused the "TRT" meaning and utilised it in other practices such as actual cruises and cycles. Though for UM he is really doing TRT, i know this.

He posted a pic of himself with reasonable size while not being a Lifter, according to him. He has also "ordered" his Testosterone before seeing the Endo.
He has also admitted to using substances prior to this. He was also a member of the other Steroid forum for a few years prior to coming back here.
You can see why skeptical cat is skeptical?