• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] TUF Season 19 AU vs CA

The rest of the world is about 10 years ahead of us, fuck, melbourne still isnt even aloud cages

terrible bunch of Aussie fighters, Tyler will step up, the kid is awesome, most of the rest are way off the level, apparently at tryouts they had 3 groups, 1st group being there #1 team, 2nd #2 team ect, after drug testing/steroid checks/criminal records and Visa issues, they got a couple of guys from the first few groups, the rest came from the 3rd group, which was a shame as we have some serious talent in these divisions

Tyler is awesome, Surprised he stood and banged his wrestling is better than his standup, tough kid , I remember watching his first fight in Harvey bay, 16 and won with ease, hope he does well in this show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle is def in with a chance against Cote, he is very hungry for a win and this will put him right in the mix of things if he can get it

Is our coach a chance in the finale?

Do the melbourne demons have a chance winning flag this year? Will the pope turn muslim?

Not a chance, all the aussies where "hungry" but that only get you so far, if he wins god damn ill evem bake my own humble pie

Do the melbourne demons have a chance winning flag this year? Will the pope turn muslim?

Not a chance, all the aussies where "hungry" but that only get you so far, if he wins god damn ill evem bake my own humble pie

Why such bad odds , since in the UFC 3 wins, legit lose to Herman, was winning against Andrew Craig easy but blew his knee out, still finished the fight, now dropped a division Ko'd Charlie brenneman first round, coming out of Greg jacksons gym, I give him a good chance

Comparing Kyle to the Australian team is stupid, Aussie team were the dregs of the Australia's best, most are part time fighters, 2 of the guys there I would say have talent the rest were not even close to Australia's best

Kyle cleaned up 2 divisions in Australia and has spent nearly a decade in one of the best gyms in the world training full time

Right you are man, and so is Cote remember, he has fought the best (a.silva) but was hurt, he is and a very high caliber fighter with bad luck, lets just see if hes stil got that caliber though

Right you are man, and so is Cote remember, he has fought the best (a.silva) but was hurt, he is and a very high caliber fighter with bad luck, lets just see if hes stil got that caliber though

Agreed, it's a tough fight and the odds will be against him, training with jones/cerrone/condit/cub I don't think the caliber will be an issue, I just think he may suprise a few people

i just watched the last episode, Viks fight was embarrassing, thats the kind of submission you get new guys with on there first day,