• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tips to get this place thriving again ?

The email alerts that you send out are only showing the new people that have joined. It is not the most active content. My log should be in the list of active topics, because I post to it most days

You might get more traffic back in if the email alerts are not just showing 'Welcome to the forum'. You might even want to turn off this functionality that creates a new topic whenever someone joins

The email alerts that you send out are only showing the new people that have joined. It is not the most active content. My log should be in the list of active topics, because I post to it most days

You might get more traffic back in if the email alerts are not just showing 'Welcome to the forum'. You might even want to turn off this functionality that creates a new topic whenever someone joins
I agree, I think turning off the 'welcome to the forum' threads every time someone joins would be a good idea.

Looks like there was a group already setup

Lots of ways to get strong but too many people telling others it’s the only way.
Tired of the bodybuilder, powerlifters, CrossFit and such, it’s really given proper strength training a poor reputation.
Too many choices (usually bad ones) having all the categories under the banner AUSBB is possibly not a good look these days.

I’m neither in the above category

Can’t login through the website. Can only use tapatalk at the moment

Place seems totally dead right now.