• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

This is (TRY HARDER )Hi out there all members.

TRY HARDER

I'll rattle a bit about my 20yrs of kama life try not to bore use to much I am 62yrs of age I had started body sculpture at 40yrs of age I give up all bad habits at 40 because o was just a greyhound at 59kl & I loved the song (6FT TALL& FULL OF MUSCLE GIVE ME A VEGEMITE SANDWICH 🥪 & I DID IT 5YRS NATURALLY &MY WIEGH WAS 72KL TOOK HARD YARDS TO GET THERE BUT DEDICATION IS EVERY THINK ARFTER 5YRS I WANTED BETTER AS WE ALL DO SO I HAD MY FOODS, TRAINING TO A (T) IN THEM 15 YRS I REACHED 94KL BUT SAT AT 89KL ON THE GEAR I HAVE TO TRY SHORTEN THIS CHAT 😀 KAMA LIFE WAS 2019 I HAD DOUBLE TUMOR PHOSTRATE CANCER FUCKED ME OVER MY WHOLE 16YRS HARD YARDS DEMOLISHED BACK TO 60KL IN 6MONTHS BUT I SEEN THE LIGHT ONCE AGAIN& SAID I AM GOING TO TRY HARD TO GET BACK UP THERE 7MONTHS GOT BACK TO 84KL HAPPY AS LAYER NOW I AM 62YR 4MONTHS AGO I HAD COV-19 BOOSTER SHOT 4 DAYS ARFTER I HAD HEART ATTACK NOW MY LIFE IS SO DOWN BACK TO 63KL ON ALL FLUID TABS NOW I HAVE IMPROVED HEART IS 34% AND GOING BACK TO GYM NOW & WITH THE SAME OUT LOOK IS TO CLIMB THE LADDER ONCE MORE BEFORE KAMA TAKES ME 😀 👍 😊 I HOPE YOU DIDNT GO TO SLEEP IF YOU HAVE READ IT I JUST WANTED TO SAY TO EVERY 1 OUT THERE (YOU CAN DO IT)