• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a PT handing out jack3d to the two people he was training,
telling them "seriously this stuff makes all the difference"

then getting them to do some weird looking deadlift where they lower the bar to there knees then back up

It wasn't a Romanian deadlift was it?

yeah mate it was more the "seriosuly makes all the difference" comment

It wasn't a Romanian deadlift was it?

as for the deadlift, not sure what they were, might have been rack pulls without a rack
had them going just down to the top of the knees

no-one squatting or deadlifting, except me.

commercial gym but, so there were plenty of curlers and benchers

I watched a guy on a bench that wasn't built for squats attempt to sit down on it and place the bar down in place behind him alas he didn't get it in both grooves let go and the weights toppled onto the ground on his right then the bar flung back over to the left.

Broke my fucking pavers doing it to. At least nobody saw me do it in my backyard gym. Damn I need a squat rack

that zyzz guy went to my primary school hes mates with the guy i train with .laughed when i saw him on youtube not what i rememebr from school man

Why not stick some 2x4 in a bucket and fill it with cement? Better than using a bench.

Why not stick some 2x4 in a bucket and fill it with cement? Better than using a bench.

My mrs wouldn't be happy with the look of that out the back. Not far away from getting my squat rack. Should have one in Jan so i'm not to concearned. Thanks for the help though, always appreciate it

what was he like at school?
dont remember exactly as the dude was in the grade below but i remember he was a real skinny kid who looked like he kept to himself not real sporty or anything.looks like hes gained some confidence over the years

dont remember exactly as the dude was in the grade below but i remember he was a real skinny kid who looked like he kept to himself not real sporty or anything.looks like hes gained some confidence over the years

You're pretty much spot on. Theres photos of him working in a games store floating around somewhere.

After i finished my squats at the gym the other day this other bloke started squatting. Obviously trying to appear superior he loaded up the bar with more weight than me and set the safety bars less than a foot below his underarms.Then without warming up started to squat, well i wouldn't actually call it a squat. His "squat" had about the range of movement of a calf extension.

I'm a bb.com reg and have admired his trolling across time and space. Basically hes a good looking dude but films himself running around clubs turning down hot girls and calling out memes 'u mad?'

Then I met this girl from sydney who I'm seeing now who knows him through extended friends.

I originally thought he was a troll who lucked out on the genetic lottery but she informs me he is every bit the phaggot you see in the vids. There was an instance at sunset sounds where apparently they were eating (zyzz and his gf were there) a whole bunch of lebanese guys tried to start shit with him.

Troll/not troll I reckon hes going to end up like corey worthington getting bashed everywhere. We'll see what happens after his supposed tv show.

Last edited: