• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nick stepped out for 5min and left me to man the gym on my own while he was gone. In that time a small cult of chaotic evil halfling rogues invaded, cleared out the treasure, summoned an army of dire monkeys to anal rape me, used the paralympic powerlifting bench as an altar on which to sacrifice a 16-year-old virgin and set the place on fire. They gained 800XP and three of them leveled up. Most traumatic 5min of my life!

Actually, we really do have a paralympic powerlifting bench for the short term, so that's interesting, and I did man the place for 5min while Nick was out, so that story isn't 100% BS. Only 92% BS.

Really?

You saw monkey's?

Actually, we really do have a paralympic powerlifting bench for the short term, so that's interesting, and I did man the place for 5min while Nick was out, so that story isn't 100% BS. Only 92% BS.

That was an unreal event at the Paralympics. Do you have to strap the guys to the bench?? My wife works with spinal cord injuries, interesting stuff. How many guys use it in that capacity?

That was an unreal event at the Paralympics. Do you have to strap the guys to the bench?? My wife works with spinal cord injuries, interesting stuff. How many guys use it in that capacity?

There is a strap around the bench for the legs, so I assume that the lifters do have to be strapped in. I don't know exactly how the competition works, though.