• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rocked up to the gym over the weekend and as im walking down see a few guys come out together for a "smoke break" then go back in and hit a few more sets...

All i could do is laugh at them.

Why would you laugh? If there a pack a day smoker theyd have to have a dart half way through a long session.... I might be missing the 'funny part'

Obviously, technically it's not funny because noone goes to the gym and IMMEDIATELY drops smoking.. but when you don't overthink it kungfoogoo-style it's mildly amusing.

Obviously, technically it's not funny because noone goes to the gym and IMMEDIATELY drops smoking.. but when you don't overthink it kungfoogoo-style it's mildly amusing.

l find it mildly amusing that people still drink alcohol when they start working out.

Non-Overthink kfg style. Thanks ;)

As if KFG can over think shit. He doesnt have the brain function to string a decent sentence together. l enjoy the updates in your 'training log' though. Cant you just get someone to delete all the horse shit posted by oni trying to prove he doesnt like men by posting a topless photo on a male dominated website.

Wonder how many top bodybuilders and strength athletes or top athletes from any sport have given up drinking.

Judging by how you phrased that not nearly as many as you think. The only clubs I can honestly go on is the dockers and eagles though so that might not be the sme for all sporting clubs. A lot of those guys drink vodka, lime juice and soda water in season.

Also if you have a game friday night and ont play till sunday next week its fine to have beverages. Thats only with the eagles so again dont know what everyone else foes

Judging by how you phrased that not nearly as many as you think. The only clubs I can honestly go on is the dockers and eagles though so that might not be the sme for all sporting clubs. A lot of those guys drink vodka, lime juice and soda water in season.

Also if you have a game friday night and ont play till sunday next week its fine to have beverages. Thats only with the eagles so again dont know what everyone else foes

May have been a misunderstanding.

I am saying most of the top level athletes drink. Go out in Melbourne and its almost impossible to go 30 seconds without seeing afl players out drinking.

My point is if elite sports people can perform while having a drink its gonna be no problem for us shit kickers to grow some muscle and get stronger without quitting drinking.

May have been a misunderstanding.

I am saying most of the top level athletes drink. Go out in Melbourne and its almost impossible to go 30 seconds without seeing afl players out drinking.

My point is if elite sports people can perform while having a drink its gonna be no problem for us shit kickers to grow some muscle and get stronger without quitting drinking.

Ahh got it, thought you wear having a pot shot at my blanket statement. All good.

At the gym this morning.. a dozen or so very attractive women in the same conditioning class as me all clad up in their tight lycra .. I do love my gym some times ;)