• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Agreed. Dont mind the 'ol rape choke. The girls gotta be a bit wierd to be into it otherwise its a legit rape choke :|... I do like headcases usually though.

If she dont suck you dry after youve put it in her bum....she aint for you bro

lol....if Jersey shore ever comes to Austrlia he need to be on that show man lol

it looked like roger laid out that dude, that punch looked scary. Sucks that they didn't show the full impact though.. roger is a pretty good dude too

lmao at deena almost being taken into water by wind. and lol at ronnie and mike putting air out of the floater

Last edited:
prob the best ep to date in this season! - I reckon this season is def the best....they seemed all very friendly with eachother...i.e Mike lol

prob the best ep to date in this season! - I reckon this season is def the best....they seemed all very friendly with eachother...i.e Mike lol

its a bit obvious snookie breaks up with jionni (seeing as the name of the one of the next episodes is about it)

ep wasn't great, but decent. They didn't really do much, i guess they can't film much more outside of the house in jersey shore because of the crowd following them lol. Also when they are working there is a massive crowd outside the store just watching them

Yeah did anyone else catch how big the line was... Had to stand between witch's hats and they might only let 10 people in at a time or something.

That Vanessa chicks even creeps me the fuck out with her lazy eye.

Yeah did anyone else catch how big the line was... Had to stand between witch's hats and they might only let 10 people in at a time or something.

That Vanessa chicks even creeps me the fuck out with her lazy eye.

Yea ive noticed that in the last few eps!

That Vanessa is fucking wack, she is weird as shit...it was sorta funny at 1st but now its sorta weird...keen to see what happens with this..lol

Meatball problems from last night :p

food-10.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_v0qM0zG10]NOX Edge featuring Mike the Situation -Revolutionary Workout Supplement - YouTube[/ame]

I must have :| lol