• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SynthLOL

Why do they go purple/grey??? From the oil???

Urgh the whole thing terrifies me!

I'm googling & sitting here feeling quite ill looking at the massive deformities these people have willingly acquired.

WTF indeed.

Why do they go purple/grey??? From the oil???

Urgh the whole thing terrifies me!

I'm googling & sitting here feeling quite ill looking at the massive deformities these people have willingly acquired.

WTF indeed.

Yeah its fucked... must be lack of bloody flow or something.. look horrible...

and why the fuck would you, most unpractical fucking thing.... never buy a normal T-shirt, triceps would be hitting everything....

ahaha god I'm so glad I clicked this, this is gold. Surely the guy in the above youtube is a joke? Oh, wait.. no it's permanent, hahahaha....

Actually had the first guy as my Facebook profile photo for a while.

401974_10151092693720105_244411142_n.jpg

Heh.

The thing with this guy is that he at least gets some of the basics of anatomy correct. These other guys just blow up portions of their arms with no regard to how anatomically correct it looks. The guy with the massive "biceps" (I won't even dignify that by using it like it's a real reference to biceps) and chubby everything else makes me chuckle. He doesn't even look as if he's seen the inside of a gym.

I met a few of these kinda guys at a gym I used to go to when I first got here (don't use it any more, the owner was supplying it, in addition to providing his guys with HGH, sigh) and when I asked them why they did it... I didn't get one straight answer.

No rhyme, no reason, just inadequacy issues.

Wow... and the one that exploded... kinda just looked like a beef patty lol... Tore the fuckker right open though....

gyno.jpg

Keep this thread delivering.

Not synthol but good for a laugh none the less.

He looks so fucking proud too.

2jb1emb.jpg

I seriously begin to wonder if these guys have body dysmorphic disorder. How can anybody think that looks appealing? or... natural?

I seriously begin to wonder if these guys have body dysmorphic disorder. How can anybody think that looks appealing? or... natural?

It's a real thing dude, I reckon most guys bigger they get the smaller they think they are.