• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements from yesteryear.

First supp I ever took was dessicated liver, then Brewers Yeast.

I too used to buy Ripped Fuel, in the States and here. Over the counter here.

Best ephedrine product I ever took

Why did they ban it do you know?
I was reading something the other day..
More people have diedfrom eating soap taking asprin then that stuff
Posted via Mobile Device

My rule for supplements is:

1. Protein powder
2. Creatine
3. Multi vitimins
4. fish oil
5. amino acids

If its not in these categories then it doesnt work.

Why did they ban it do you know?
I was reading something the other day..
More people have diedfrom eating soap taking asprin then that stuff
Posted via Mobile Device
Salmonella.

More suicides have been committed with a knife and fork than any other weapon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Salmonella.

More suicides have been committed with a knife and fork than any other weapon.
Posted via Mobile Device

People died f meating beef and spinich i nthe us due to salmonella, they didnt ban those..

Actually the mother of a child that died from eating a contaminated burger tried to pass a law saying if a company gets caught xxxx times producing contaminated food they are closed down..
For some reason this law was opposed...

Im fairy certain that human beings have been drinking raw milk and eating eggs from hens for along time without it causing the apocolypse...

Milk and eggs are like any other food if its contaminated of course it will be bad...

How many farmers do you think pasturize their milk and eggs before they consume them? I would say 0.0001%.

Im from the country its just the norm..

Im fairy certain that human beings have been drinking raw milk and eating eggs from hens for along time without it causing the apocolypse...

You have delivery issues with raw milk
Posted via Mobile Device

Interestingly most cultures didnt drink raw milk as we know it. I'm not sure of the exact process, but most european societies would wait til the milk curdled and then preserved it somehow so it would last longer.

Interestingly most cultures didnt drink raw milk as we know it. I'm not sure of the exact process, but most european societies would wait til the milk curdled and then preserved it somehow so it would last longer.

Thats how we roll in the country..

HAvnt you ever milked a hen dave?
Your missing out...