• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
source: Steroid Injection 101 - steroids.org

When doing a cycle can you use the same syringe the whole time and change the needles? How do u know ur buying the right needles and syringes by that i mean Do you need to buy needles that match the syringe u buy all this is confusing to me.

How old are you mate?

never inject your shoulders if your working upper body that same day
never inject your thigh/ass if your working legs that same day

only do the above if u are sadistic

But with the str programs ur squatting every workout 3 times a week?

Thats why its an advantage to only run long esters not Everyday shit. im not a PIN CUSHION!!
If u do monday wed friday (squats) and your running a long ester compound (i.e

Then i would say

Sunday - right ass cheek
tuesday - Left ass cheek
thursday - left shoulder

next week

Sunday - right shoulder
Tue - Start again from right ass cheek.

There are other benefits to cycling your injection sites but i cbf typing it out

Can't squat cause I pinned my ass..Man the fuck up, If you want to use them!

Last edited:
ALWAYS use a freash needle and syringe.
ALWAYS change your needle after you draw up the oil, so you have a fresh pin to use.
One pass through the rubber stopper is enough to blunten the tip, abd cause excess injection pain.

I agree 100%. PLUS swab the vial prior to drawing

never inject your shoulders if your working upper body that same day
never inject your thigh/ass if your working legs that same day

only do the above if u are sadistic

Okay i understand, but how do you correlate that with someone who injects test suspension pre-workout in the exact muscle he is going to train?

Some people will actually inject test suspension or any other non-estified/short estered injectible steroid into the muscle they wish to train in order for the steroid compound to act upon Androgen Receptors within the muscle belly itself.

You should be able to go to government sharps friendly location.

In Brisbane we have a few, just go there and tell them what you want.

22 is fine .. just don't use anything below 21 to shoot yourself with ....unless u want to be limping the next few days.

what happens if u draw blood, do u have to throw away that syringe and test and start all over again?

From aspirating? Nah it'll be fine try another spot
I don't bother aspirating personally in the spots I use in my thighs,glutes and delts, I've never had a problem personally