• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Soylent - meal replacement

lex

These guys are kickstarting a meal replacement

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body
Soylent

Soylent Closes In On Finalizing Its Formula, Reaches $1M In Pre-Orders | TechCrunch

Nothing but the Soylent: we’re trying 1 full week of the meal substitute | Ars Technica

ingredients list
Maltodextrin (carbs)
Oat Powder (carbs, fiber, protein, fat)
Rice Protein
Medium chain triglycerides (fat)
Potassium Gluconate
Salt (sodium)
Magnesium Gluconate
Monosodium Phosphate
Calcium Carbonate
Methylsulfonylmethane (Sulfur)
Creatine
Powdered Soy Lecithin
Choline Bitartrate
Ferrous Gluconate (Iron)

Why the hell and who the hell would want to actually pay for this and use it unless you were literally traveling in space or underwater in a submarine or some shit for extended periods of time? Are people becoming that lazy and crazy to enjoy food?

I dont even use protein supps etc. because i love good food so much, it just blows my mind that people are actually WANTING to buy this shit for normal everyday life.

Why the hell and who the hell would want to actually pay for this and use it unless you were literally traveling in space or underwater in a submarine or some shit for extended periods of time? Are people becoming that lazy and crazy to enjoy food?

I dont even use protein supps etc. because i love good food so much, it just blows my mind that people are actually WANTING to buy this shit for normal everyday life.

I would love to be able to turn my brain off from wanting food, would be a great ability to have especially when cutting.

I think it would also be very useful for anyone heading into the wilderness for any length of time, for a 2-3 day scout camp to a 3 week adventure or a long driving holiday?

Im sure it has its uses, if it tastes ok and does the trick I for one am all for it for a survival aid, i would much prefer it over the shit ration packs we get issued out field thats for sure.

Im sure it has its uses, if it tastes ok and does the trick I for one am all for it for a survival aid, i would much prefer it over the shit ration packs we get issued out field thats for sure.

The newer ration packs were a massive improvement over the old ones.
Last time I had the displeasure of sampling some was back in 94.
Some of the old ones were 70's vintage, bully beef and muesli bars you could knock nails in with

I dont think they have changed an awful lot since 94 mate, granted that was way before my time in here but they still have the same old shitty chocolate bars, baby shit looking mains and lots of high sugar snacks to keep your energy ( and sanity ) levels up out field.