• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
lol TrentZor...funny

Shrek will ban me. damnit.

And I want to stay! lolol

Well if Oni is 'little' - we don't have an issue. Am almost 5'9, weigh 92kgs currently...am not little.

And not what any of you boys would deem 'attractive' probably. Soooooo moving on....! lol

Im getting antsy over here... Its like we just were doing forplay for an hour and didnt cum... Sexually frustrated here....

I chose this site because....well I'm on the weightloss journey thing and have largely been doing it on my own.

Perfect reason to join! You'll need all the support you can muster and the team here, for all their baudy imperfections, are as good as you'll find on the boards.

Recently....met a bodybuilder, who thinks I'm gorgeous and whilst I have confidence, I have never been able to understand why such fit, healthy, buff men would have any interest in me? It's bizarre. I would imagine they'd go for fit, buff, cute girls too. But I guess it takes all sorts.

Ah, so you have some self-image issues huh... Which surprises me given you seem to understand that physical beauty is superficial and to understand that true beauty comes from within. Maybe those buff body-builder types can see the soul that the rest of us have glimpsed in your brief time here. Give them some credit, I think they're onto something.

I wanted to be a part of it, to bring my journey into it too?

And we can't wait to share your journey with you. You've already endeared yourself to most everyone here.

I am a woman. Imperfect, flawed and not a hottie, by any stretch - but a very beautiful soul, working on the body :)

And no doubt a lot hotter than you give yourself credit for. If eyes are a window to the soul then I can attest to the validity of your self assessment. One could spend a lifetime in those eyes.

/conspicuousflirt

The end,
Mike :)

If eyes are a window to the soul then I can attest to the validity of your self assessment. One could spend a lifetime in those eyes..... Well mikes getting some by using that line, pure poetry....

All l can say is l put the 'date' back in date rape :|............

lol

Aww you boys!!

Mike, I'm totally crushing on you! All the good ones are gone damnit!

KungFooGoo...hilarious...lets not use the term 'rape'. Consent is a given :p

Heres a Q for Bella from one of my other threads - Do you care how many ppl your partner has been with and how many is to many for a girl???

mmmmmmmmmmm keen to see what you say lol

1262055260350.jpg

ok did the picture I took this morning work.

Apologies, no makeup...but oh well...it was right before I got out of bed....;)

Attachments

• Jojojo.jpg
    Jojojo.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 91
Joel - that's an interesting question!!

I think, for me, I'd rather not know how many women he's been with? Just saying? I think, to talk about that, is irrelevant really.

But it's pertinent that you focus on the woman you're with and are present in the moment with her? If that makes sense.

Don't reference ex's...ESPECIALLY sex with ex's? OMG! Not cool!
lol

I dated a guy for about 4 months who said things like "Omg, I swear you're the best sex I've ever had...my ex used to...."

IT'S A NO FLY ZONE GENTLEMEN!!

DO NOT EVER....EVER DISCUSS YOUR EX. OR SEX, WITH YOUR EX - ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE GIVING THE GIRL YOU'RE WITH....A COMPLIMENT!
lololol