• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Most, if not all of those studies look to be on Tamoxifen not Clomid.

Most, if not all of those studies look to be on Tamoxifen not Clomid.

Yes most are on nolva...some are on clomid and it shares the same backbone as nolva.

Uterine cancer after use of clomiphene citrate to induce ovulation. - PubMed - NCBI

JAMA Network | JAMA Ophthalmology | Visual Disturbance Secondary to Clomiphene Citrate

Endogenous testosterone elevation from clomiphene stimulation raised PSA levels the highest, and testosterone patches yielded the least PSA response. Ten men underwent biopsy of the prostate. In one patient, a nodule was found on DRE; the other nine men underwent biopsy because of suspicious PSA levels. Of these patients, two were found to have adenocarcinoma (a form of cancer), and a third man who underwent rebiopsy was also found to have cancer. (Thats 4 out of 10 found to have prostate cancer) and the other 6 found to have high PSA levels which is not a good sign and will require follow ups.....anyone who doesn't know PSA is prostate specific antigen, it is one of the first things tested when looking for prostate cancer....high levels indicate abnormalities within the prostate.

I like the last one [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; "New research shows Bees decrease their food intake when given compound found in red wine". Probably too pissed to find any food!

I like the last one @O.N. ; "New research shows Bees decrease their food intake when given compound found in red wine". Probably too pissed to find any food!

In a series of experiments published in the journal Aging, the scientists tested the effects of resveratrol on the lifespan, learning ability, and food perception in honey bees.
Their research has confirmed that not only does this compound extend the lifespan of honey bees by 33 to 38 percent, it also changes the decisions that bees make about food by triggering a "moderation effect" when they eat.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-09-bees-decrease-food-intake-compound.html#jCp

Guess who I've been talking to @O.N. ;

I won't drop names but its someone we both know. Someone more qualified in Medicine than you are. Told me your full of crap about Clomid ....... all to promote Res.

Great news mate, guess what though posting that im full of crap doesn't mean shit....there is pages and pages and loads of evidence that clomid isn't good for you thats its not for PCT, that its not for testosterone and that it is supposed to be used in breast cancer....and even then in breast cancer there are complications with using it....just read over all the evidence that has already been posted.

Anyone reading this can see all you post is O.N. you are wrong...i know someone in medicine and me posting factual information and then people can read about it, read the links, read the science, read the medical journals and make an informed decision compared to "your opinion" which holds no facts.

Hey @O.N. ; which is the one law or piece of legislation that is broken the most. I'll give you a hint.

Section 52 Trade Practices Act ‘A corporation shall not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive’

Last edited:

Nobody has been mislead or deceived.
You are saying clomid is great it's safe and effective....I am saying it isn't I am providing you and the rest of the forum factual proof.

If you want to take the garbage thats your choice, no need to force your opinion about it in this thread.
You have said what you have needed to say, I have said and shown people what I have needed to say, your opinion is unlikely to change unless you decide to be open minded and my opinion is never going to change as I have read all the science, journals, and factual evidence which differs from your simple minded opinion.

I'm saying Clomid is a lot more effective than Res100. No drug is totally safe, including Clomid.

I'm also saying you are bagging the hell out of Clomid because it is the number 1 PCT product and you are trying to sell Res100 as a PCT product.

Now before we get another page of guff, I gotta go. My anabolic window is closing so I gotta get dem proteinz in me

I'm saying Clomid is a lot more effective than Res100. No drug is totally safe, including Clomid.

I'm also saying you are bagging the hell out of Clomid because it is the number 1 PCT product and you are trying to sell Res100 as a PCT product.

You actually brought up the discussion or disagreement up about clomid.....myself and others were talking about Epic Gainz.
The more you post your opinion about clomid though the more people will search for the factual information regarding its unhealthy side effects.

Anyway back to the topic of the thread and not clomid.....people can make up their own minds about the garbage.

Anyway back to the topic of the thread and not clomid.....people can make up their own minds about the garbage.

very good O.N. You saving money by staring in your own commercials now?

Actually, I'm now a convert. I'll take a box of the stuff, no make it two!

Get over it....

You still flogging under dosed Protein for Protein n More Joel?

Ah no, that's right Gary closed down.

Considering your track record of being the spokesperson for Protein n More when they were selling all that under dosed Protein, you're hardly a person of credibility Joel.

Yea I am sure I would of been using it if I knew - I found out from ppl on this forum so that's how much I had to do with them.

this has nothing to do with that anyway - so what is your point? I like quest bars, bulk nutrients, maccas, kitkats ......does that mean all this shit is no good?

Really scrapping the bottom now mate lol