• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I hope manly wins.

To digress, I am looking forward to sevens in 2016 Olympics. Is it true that best rugby leaque players may also be there, if good enough?

What do you mean by best rugby league players for the 2016 Olympics? It is only Union that has been included - or do you mean league players moving over to Union?

Sorry mate - wasnt sure what you were on about haha!

I think this is bad for Union in Australia - again it weakness Australian Rugby Union and the development of young players to move into higher honours - I see where he is going - purely to put bums on seats and to market the game at a higher/different level.

In the long-run again its weakening the game...need to be focusing on the 3rd tier comp more so than getting league players over to 7's haha

Sbw will be there.
Benji as well.

Shaun johnson is rumoured.

I doubt benji would make the NZ 7s side. That side is unbelievable. I know he had alot on his mind this year, but going on form, he will struggle in the superXV next year.
Shaun Johnson on the other hand would be amazing

I doubt benji would make the NZ 7s side. That side is unbelievable. I know he had alot on his mind this year, but going on form, he will struggle in the superXV next year.
Shaun Johnson on the other hand would be amazing

Have to agree mate - to be honest he will only make a Super Rugby side purely on name alone - his form this year + the quality of players (5/8 I guess he will play or fullback) he would struggle to make a side in NZ...and/or the NZ 7's side.

Shaun Johnson is a fantastic player and could play a big role in NZ winning the World Cup.

Big loss, personally I think he should have been the Australian coach over McKenzie

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Got to agree mate - I think Link is a fantastic coach but I do think White would of brought experience to the side that no other coach in Australia has.

Interesting to see him go - it seemed like he was enjoying his position with the Brumbies and was having success - will be interesting to see where he goes and if it comes out why - he doesnt strike me as a guy that would simply leave for a bigger salary....I think he was seen at the Stormers HQ a few weeks back...

Drug alegations against the roosters...
Farken.

Elevated HGH levels. 6 guys apparently.

Anyone know anything? Was just listening to 702.

Tim.

Got to agree mate - I think Link is a fantastic coach but I do think White would of brought experience to the side that no other coach in Australia has.

Interesting to see him go - it seemed like he was enjoying his position with the Brumbies and was having success - will be interesting to see where he goes and if it comes out why - he doesnt strike me as a guy that would simply leave for a bigger salary....I think he was seen at the Stormers HQ a few weeks back...

Reports last night is that he was a bit disillusioned with missing out on the top job... Or missing home maybe?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Larkham favoured to take over.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

He will still be good for the Brumbies and also Laurie Fisher - who has been around Canberra rugby forever and been with the Brumbies for a number of years...he is a fantastic coach...very under-rated.

I couldn't bet on the winner so I took +34 points at $1.90.
I'm a chance.

Sent from Pluto Space Station