• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tigers were shit. worst game ever.

it was like they either:
1: forgot how to play...
2: threw the game for big cash
3: why are we here again?

Is lote tuquiri still playing? He wasn't in the tigers side last night. Yes, they were woeful

iPhone using Tapatalk

all enjoy the game last night? i picked melbourne...but wanted the doggies to get up by the end of it haha. to see melbourne lose like that woukd have been cool haha.

all enjoy the game last night? i picked melbourne...but wanted the doggies to get up by the end of it haha. to see melbourne lose like that woukd have been cool haha.

Only saw the highlights this morning.
The news was saying slater kicked the guy in the face!! It was clearly on his shoulder/collar bone. Not sure if it was deliberate or not!

I watched bits an pieces, looked like Storm tired a bit during the second half, Slater should get off, as said he got more the shoulder then anything else...

I am in a game called last man standing (AFL and NRL). You pick one match per week, but once you pick a losing team you are out.

Last year NRL out first week, this year still in after Souths last monday and storm last night.

890188-slater.gif

From what I saw, Slater extended his leg for balance while he was trying to catch the ball. I don't think he looked at the defender until the ball was secure. The guy just ran into it. I also think Slater attempted to withdraw the leg as he continued to the ground.

I know he has plenty of grub in him but I don't think he is to blame for this one. The blame goes to the goose who ran in watching the man and ran into a foot.

I think the video ref had backed Bulldogs at the line (11.5 points), so awarded the penatly against Slater, no different to what he does every week, he had his eyes on the ball and Klemmer ran into Slatters foot...

From what I saw, Slater extended his leg for balance while he was trying to catch the ball. I don't think he looked at the defender until the ball was secure. The guy just ran into it. I also think Slater attempted to withdraw the leg as he continued to the ground.

I know he has plenty of grub in him but I don't think he is to blame for this one. The blame goes to the goose who ran in watching the man and ran into a foot.

I agree!