• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cowboys might be in trouble today. The tigers look slick.

Nofoluma with a brilliant try.
Maybe (just maybe) the tigers are finding that cohesion they have missed all year. Thier defence is on point too...

Ive tipped cowboys.

Tim.

Cowboys have a bad record at leichardt i think. Lol. This could be 5 out of the last 6 for the tigers at L-O againts the cowboys lol

Tim.

Multi on track. What's the bet the fckn Panthers lose to the Gooseters tmrw night and fuck me sideways?

Penrith had a good win last night. A well Coached team, just need a few more quality players.

Penrith had a good win last night. A well Coached team, just need a few more quality players.
Other way. Some good quality young and older players poorly coached. Roosters were woeful. Any team would've won last night save for The Knights maybe.

Who shoved a rocket up the Rabbitoh's ass?

And the Hayne plane came thru with the goods I see
Titans were lucky.

Tigers scored 4 tries to 3. Tedesco went off early with a broken jaw :(
Moses has a foot injury and couldnt kick the save anyones life as a result.

Why the fuck was he still kicking? I refuse to believe there was no one else capable.

Tim.

Titans were lucky.

Tigers scored 4 tries to 3. Tedesco went off early with a broken jaw :(
Moses has a foot injury and couldnt kick the save anyones life as a result.

Why the fuck was he still kicking? I refuse to believe there was no one else capable.

Tim.
Nah mate, Titans scored 4 tries to 3. They deserved the win.