• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
4 minutes. Down to the wire. I would not write off the tigers here with thier superior speed. Have they got the vision though.

Tim.

Streak is over. :(
Along with penriths season. A game they couldnt lose...but they did.

They didnt even turn up. So many retarded plays. Ill diciplined defense. No heart until the 74th minute. Deserved to lose.

On the bright side, the sharkies are my second team! And on they go!

Tim.

Cooper Cronk. Cheating again and caught out good and proper. Smith too. Moral compasses so out of whack, im surprised they know which way to run with the ball.

Tim.

Actually doing great in the middle. But again lacking creative ability in the finishing.

QLD...i love seeing them penalised for thier bullshit. And not a single wrong call! Haha.

About time cronk got sin binned for that hold back. Hes done it 4576 times in his career.

Tim.